Chapter 32: The Overpowered Alliances.

One day later (on Saturday morning):

"Fuck Luca!! You didn't get her location till now?!" I semi-yelled at Luca.

I know what you guys are thinking, exactly.

My Maron is trapped there and I can't do anything. Am hopeless!!

"I got it!! I got it!!!! Brother look!!!!" Quinn yelled running down from the stairs holding her laptop.

"For God sake Quinn, stop yelling. I already have a headache!" I uttered.

"No brother, look at this!!" She chriped holding her laptop out for me to look into it.

It was some co-ordinates.

"What's this?!" I frown.

"This the location where they've kept Maron, brother." She replied.

I processed the word, before snatching the laptop from her.

I observed the co-ordinates.

It was 37°59′03″N 23°43′41″. But what the country or city it is?!!

"Lemme see." Luca mumbled.

I hand him the laptop, he noted the numbers and started to rapidly type on his laptop.

I eagerly waited. If something happens to Maron, I swear I'll kill myself.

I promise.

"It's Athens, the Capital of Greece." Luca uttered giving me the laptop.

It was, indeed.

They've kept her in Tyler's country. Playing smart, huh?!! I'll show the meaning of smart.

I'll make them regrate for what they did with my baby. I'll make them regrate why they won the sperm race. I'll make sure to regrate them why their dad's sperm entered their mother's egg.

"Call them!!" I yelled looking at Nick.

"Right away, Capo." He said before heading out of the room.

I told him to call every single Mafia who can help us.

"I'll go see Dad. Lio, Sebs, follow me." I said making steps towards dad's office.

"What about me?!" Quinn scowled.

"Wait here, we'll call you." Lio said.

We got infront of dad's office as I knocked on it.

"Come in." Said dad as we entered.

"Come sit, did you guys got any information about principessa?!" Dad asked, worried filled in his voice.

"Yes Dad. She's in Athens." Sebs replied.

"It must be Tyler." Dad uttered clutching his knuckles.

"Sí." I assured.