Chapter 4

Camila, Dinah, Ally, Normani and the 2 boys are now standing on the eerily quiet neighborhood, standing on Luke's porch with confusion etched on their faces.

"Nobody seems to be here." Dinah states, frowning deeply and scanned the house once again for any signs of another soul living other than them.

"They should be somewhere in here..." Normani trailed off, tiptoeing on her toes and looking around as if it could help her find her best friend.

Camila is standing behind the others, looking around for a dark haired girl with mesmerizing green eyes. However, She found absolutely nothing but houses and trees.

Camila walks towards the backyard protected by fences, glancing back at the group to check if anybody was watching her before clumsily lifting herself up with both arms to climb up the somewhat small fence, not giving a damn if she ever falls and hurt herself.

She grunted in pain when her foot slipped against the wood, resulting for her whole body to fall back down with a thud. Camila glanced at the group once again before standing back up, looking around for something that could lift her up and a small smile crawled onto her lips when she sees a garbage can, an idea popping into her head.

The girl quietly moved the item against the fence and carefully placed both her feet one by one on top of it, before finally, she was able to jump over the other side of the fence with a soft thud by her feet and a smile of victory on her lips.

The brunette looks around and spots the tree almost in the middle of the yard, goosebumps rising on her arms at the sight of it. The only light illuminating the place was the moon, creating a huge shadow of the tree and a creepy aura on the particular area. It looked quite old and rickety, as if nobody had been on that place for quite a long time.

Camila sighed and held onto the ounce of courage she had left within her, walking over to the tree only to stop abruptly when a sharp pain shot through her leg. She looked down with a frown on her face, her eyebrows raising in surprise when she sees dark red liquid trickling down her leg. But, she shook her head and decided to ignore it for now and continued her walk to the tree.

Meanwhile, Dinah and the others are still on the porch communicating with the police and finding a way on how to get inside the house without breaking anything.

Ally is pacing back and forth, insanely worried while Normani was trying to open the locked wooden door, wanting to just kick it open for the sake of not wasting time. Dinah was about to call for Camila who was recently beside her, but immediately panicked when the girl wasn't on the recent spot. She frantically looked around for the girl, her eyes widening when Camila was nowhere to be seen.

"Guys, guys where's Camila?" Dinah calls out the others who stopped what they were doing and looked at her with their eyebrows furrowed deeply.

"Shit, wasn't she just here with us?" Normani says, her eyes widening as well and panic starting to grow into her features.

"Maybe she's in the car?" Ally says, sounding more like a statement rather than a question.

"No, she was just right here beside me 5 minutes ago." Dinah tells her, now pacing around the front porch.

"What if she tried to find Lauren all by herself?" Dinah asks in worry, placing her hands on her hips in frustration.

"I don't know, just don't panic okay? I'm sure they're safe." Ally tried soothing the younger girl, despite feeling the emotion herself.

"Too late, I am already panicking!"

Camila is still standing a few feets away from the treehouse, staring at it uncertainly before she finally decided to climb up. Once she was on the top, she was only greeted with an empty, dirty and silent treehouse, Every steps she took making a creepy squeking sound. The brunette looks around and sees a lot of spider webs everywhere and No Lauren to be seen. The brunette walks around the tree house and let's put a sneeze.