Chapter 4: Important Info

(Harvey's POV)

We soon arrived at my village. The moment we entered the village all eyes were on us. Especially the males. I could see the excitement in their eyes as some started to shift. Diana hid her face in my neck, I could feel her discomfort. Though, I understood the excitement of a new female, especially one as beautiful as Diana. It is not acceptable to make a female uncomfortable under any circumstance.

"Harvey! Where did you find such a beautiful female?" One asked.

"Beautiful female, Please make me your male!" Another said.

The males of my village are not known to be the brightest but I would think that they would be more considerate of an injured female. We began to be surrounded until I couldn't handle it any more. Diana needs to be treated and fed. "Let us through!! This female is injured and her injuries could become worse if you do not allow me to treat her." I said angrily.

The males were taken back by my outburst but understood that what they were doing would cause harm to Diana. They cleared a path for us and we finally made it to my hut. I closed the door and sat Diana on the stone table. I watched as Diana looked around my hut taking in everything she saw. I went over and grabbed some golden root from one of the jars I keep medicine in.

She looks at the golden root in my hand and asks "Ginger?"

I tilted my head in confusion and said " Ginger? No, this is called Golden Root. It warms your blood and helps with foot massages."

She let out a giggle and said " Where I'm from, it's called Ginger. It can be used for medicine or as a seasoning for food. Actually, I think there are more uses for it but those are the main ones."

I couldn't help but find her reaction and explanation attractive "Season food? Like for healing the sick?" I asked.

She shook her head and said " No, to make the food taste better. Certain herbs can't be used as medicine once cooked unless it's in something like soup or tea."

"I see where are you from? What type of beast are you?" I asked as I gently took her foot and started to message its oil into her ankle.

She let out a small quiet moan which caused my face to turn red and my member to react. 'Not now Harvey, the female needs treatment.' I thought.

"Oh...um...I'm from a place called Ireland and I'm Human." She said and then asked " What's this place called and what are you? I assume some sort of Feline."

" I have never heard of such a place or Species...This is Camel hump village and I am a leopard beastman." I said. 'She must come from a secluded place, hidden by her species.' I thought.

"So I was right! I thought you might be a leopard with your coloring and cute ears but didn't want to assume it without confirmation, "She said.

I blushed when She said my ears are cute. 'No female has ever said such a thing about me. Does that mean she likes me?' I thought. "Harvey? Can you tell me more about beastmen? There is not any where I come from." She explained.

'So she is from a secluded place. It would explain why she doesn't know anything.' I thought before answering her. "Beastmen come in different races, for example there are wolves, foxes, tigers, and many more. The males can transform into the beast of their race but females can't. Females are also very rare so they typically take multiple males as mates..." Soon I was cut off by her asking. "Multiple?"

"Yes , is it different from where you're from?" I asked.

She nodded and said " Typically, we only have one hus...I mean mate."

My eyes widened at what I just heard." your homeland must be safe for females to have one male but does that not cause issues with your birth rates?" I was concerned. 'Wouldn't the lack of multiple males mean a lack of cubs being born.' I wondered.

" What do you mean?" She asked, confused.

"Are you not mature yet? Have you not been taught about your estrous cycle?' I asked, concerned. 'Did her mother and father not explain things to her? 'I wondered.

"I think I know what you're talking about and if so we call it something different, but just to make sure you're talking about when a female bleeds every 30 days." I clarified.

" Diana, are you saying you bleed every 30 days?" I was amazed but scared as well. 'If she truly gets her Estrous cycle every 30 days then that would make her the most fertile and desired female in the world. It means she will need many strong males to protect her. 'I thought.

"Is it not the same for wom...Females here?" She asked, confused.

"Diana, this is dangerous...you will need many males...many strong males. This Ireland may be safe but here we have ferals and rootless beasts who will take females and hurt them, but in your situation this will attract them more than others." I said as I was worried.

"Harvey, I understand that it's more dangerous here but I want to love the person I'm with and not use them as a shield to protect myself. I'm not sure if I could compromise with that." She said, My heart pounded when she said that. Every male dreams of a female loving him not just using him for protection.