Home

The pranksters (something that they liked to call themselves) decided to place a few beetles in their senior's room. Rohit being a sleep lover didn't notice in the beginning but eventually did when he got up. Virat coincidentally found a few bugs in his room too. The duo gave the "pranksters" a lesson. Jaddu had planned for another blood shedding plan which got rejected by the others.

A few days after the epic plan which made the Indestructible Ro-Ko mad at the team for an hour.
Shubman decided to talk to his sister about what he felt truly. The selected fifteen came in and Shubman was in there, Ishan was too. Both of them were glad they got to play their first World Cup, together.

"Imagine getting older, wearing the blue jersey, getting to play for the country. Especially in a big game like the World Cup." Ishan's words ran through Shubman's head. Rishabh, Shubman and Ishan were friends since the Under 19 World Cup and they were glad they had come so far, they were all glad that they allowed themselves to dream far, reach so far and play with their idols.

Shubman thought, that only in his dreams this moment would come true but here he was. Representing the country at the tender age of 24.

Using this as an excuse, Shubman travelled to Fazilka, his home. Before talking to his parents about Ishan, He wanted to gift them with happy news. After all, His purpose was to make them proud. 

The other teammates including Ishan also travelled to their respective homes to share the gleeful moment with their beloved.

As Shubman stepped inside his home, His mom came to him and hugged him tight, almost getting emotional seeing her son after a few months that felt like years for her.

"Where's Papa?" Shubman asks after pecking his mother's forehead and returning the hug.

"You only care about your dad, Have you even asked how I am? How are you doing there beta, Are you sure they are feeding you? You look think like a stick."

"Ma, I'm fine. You call me every day. How do you ask me the same questions every day?"

"Well, a mother's duty is to worry, isn't it? Now, where's your dad? He's been waiting eagerly for you. Now he's pretending you haven't arrived by trying to read the newspaper upside down."

"Papa, I missed you," Shubman says sitting beside his dad and hugging him.
His dad reciprocated the longness by giving him an encouraging pat on his shoulder.

"How have you been doing? Become a big star now. Forgot your family members?"

"How can I ever forget you, papa?"

"So you'll forget me?"Shahneel says holding the cup of kheer.

"Di, of course, i missed-
This kheer. Ma, you're the best in the world. I missed home-cooked food so much." Shubman says eating the kheer and grabbing it from Shahneel's hands.

"Keep that for later. Let us eat our lunch first."

"Shahneel set the plates."

"Come on Shubi, you're the young champ of the team this World Cup. How do you feel? How is the camp going on?" Mr Gill asks as the family sits down around the diner.

"I feel nervous."

"Shubi, I would have given you free counselling if you didn't feel nervous. You're having this huge responsibility of representing the country -"

"Stop it Shahneel, He already is terrified."

"It's okay, Play your natural game and it will be good. We've been watching you since you were a little kid. You're good at what you do, so keep doing what you do." Shubman's dad advised as Shubman gave him a smile of assurance that he would take up the guidelines."