schemes changed

Shahneel called Shubman as he laid his back on the bed, Gosh, Give me a slack, he thought.

"Di? How are youuuuuuuuuu?" Shubman prolongs his word almost yawning due to the exhausting practice session.

"Shubi, You're in trouble. Shit, I don't know how to tell you this but Ma wants you to meet this girl." Shahneel said panicking on the other side.

"WHAT THE-" Shubman's tiredness was long gone and he felt wide awake and dropped the telephone dramatically.

"Calm down, The good part is this girl is Disha."

"Who's Disha? I don't know her, I have an idea. Convince Ma that I'm dating this gorgeous girl, Aanya."

"Shubi, You already lied to Ma that you didn't like this Aanya girl. Why do you keep using her name?"

"She's a good friend, Why did I not save her name till this crisis of mine? How am I going to talk to Ishan about this-"

"Oh, Hi Ishu. When did you get here?" Shubman waves as a smile creeps into his face.

"Listen you're going out with Disha and she will bring Yashna too. So, you better take Ishan with you too"

"No Di, I've already told you that I love Ishan and I'm not going out with this Yashna or Disha," Shubman pecked Ishan's cheeks as Ishan also listened to their conversation. Ishan and Shubman blushed like mad idiots who were drunk; drunk in love.

"That's the best part, You are going to love them. Disha is the girl I told you about, who is in love with her best friend."

"Oh, so that disha? And, I'm guessing Yashna is her lover?" Ishan spoke without introducing himself not realising that Shahneel could hear him. He knew everything because shubman would never keep a secret from Ish.

"Ishan? How are you? You haven't talked to me in long. Hope Shubman is not pestering you, You can call and complain to me about anything he does wrong, and I'll set him right." 

Ishan chuckled, "Trust me Shahneel Di, You will be the first to know." He was very relieved that Shahneel Di never took as much time as Raj to understand, Shubman has gone through a lot with the rumours with Sara and his mental health. He was on top of the world.

"I'm all fine, Hope you're doing well too," Ishan replied as he pushed Shubman to the other side of the best to have a proper conversation with his Di.

Shahneel laughed, "Good to know, Ishan. Shubi, stop eavesdropping and let me talk to Ishan briefly."

Shubman gave Ishan a mock offended look. He grabbed a pillow and pretended to sulk on the other side of the bed.

"Di, you're not helping my case here," Shubman groused, still faking his offended gesture.

"Alright, Ishan. Listen to me, Disha and Yashna are lovers but, no one knows they are, no one needs to. You guys are going on a double date."

"BUT HOWWWWWWWWWWWWW? I don't even know them, I don't know if our likes are similar and we are in Chennai now, How are we meeting them?" Shubman shouted from the other side as his voice echoed. Luckily, Shreyas and Siraj were engrossed.

"Ishu, Can you please tell him to turn it down? I heard it all but I do not care about your love lives."  Kuldeep says as he barges into the room and mumbles half asleep as he walks like a zombie, barely alive.

"Uh..." Ishan stutters at his own words and looks shaken for a second.

"Bhaiya- I-"

"Ish, Come on,  You guys are all over each other everywhere. Only a blind man wouldn't be able to notice that you're in love more than in a best friend's way." Kuldeep states in all seriousness.