Chapter 1: Sass and Launchpads.

Remnant, a world of Heroes stories and legends which were one true and historical, now fragmented into fairy tales of days long since gone. With no major power, the human race resorts to an elemental power known as dust, to fight the creatures of Grimm, which hold no souls and no light. With the mastery of dust and it's powers, the lives of Remnant managed to thrive, living in a society and world that is determined to protect others from the creatures of Grimm. 

In the present era of the human race and Remnant, five young souls are yet to have their own story written and told as they go about the lives of which they forged. Red, White, Black, Yellow, and Azure. These are the colors of team RWBYA, and this is their story.

She could NOT believe it! She had stepped foot here and slept here, and STILL, she could not believe it! She was in Beacon Academy, alongside her older half-sister, Yang Xio Long, her introverted yet still her second new friend, Blake Belladonna, and... Oh... Her. That spoiled rich brat with the White hair, Weiss Schnee. Dang! She seriously is lucky to have such patience, otherwise, Weiss might be smacked by her. Even so, the tension, excitement, and anticipation is in the air as Ruby Rose begins to brush her teeth and get all of her clothes out to be dressed.

"THUDD!!!"

"Hey! Watch it you dolt!"

"Watch it yourself, you dingus!"

Ruby glanced over and saw Weiss in a scowling match with a 17-year-old boy with ice-blue eyes, short choppy black hair with blue highlights, who was wearing a long blue coat with black combat boots, fingerless gauntlets with dust bands over them, and a v-neck collared blue tee shirt with black pants. She didn't know why, but she found the next interaction between them amusing.

"How DARE you collide with ME, the heiress of the Schnee Dust Company!"

"Oh yeah? Heiress, huh? I thought you were just a want-to-be princess, you dingus! Considering you were being careless and vain!"

"Excuse me?! Is that how you treat your superior?"

"No. But considering my status in this school, you're NOT my superior! Even more so that we're NOT in Atlas! Your heiress position means NOTHING here except to be something to brag about. So, scuttle off and be on your way, before your voice hurts my ears!"

Dumbfounded and appalled at the undeniable logic of NOT being in Atlas, Weiss wisely did, leaving Ruby in stitches. He soon rolled his eyes and walked away, with the tablet scroll in his hand.

As the boy left, Weiss decided to bug Ruby, Yang, and Blake with her complaints.

"Ugh! The NERVE of that boy in the blue coat! How DARE he insult me!" Yang and Blake looked on with raised eyebrows.

"What boy?" They asked in blunt unison as Ruby answered them.

"Oh! Just a random boy with blue eyes, short choppy black hair that had blue highlights and apparently a sass that shut Weiss up. It was ACTUALLY very funny." Blake and Yang began to snigger at this while Weiss huffed indignantly.

"Ugh! You three are so unruly and childish! That's it! I'm NOT speaking to ANY of you again after initiation!" With a huff and a spin on her heels, Weiss walked away from Ruby, Yang, and Blake.

Sometime later, on the cliff of the Emerald Forest, all first years of Beacon Academy arrived there awaiting for Ozpin and Glynda Goodwitch to arrive. As they all waited, Weiss began to glare as she saw HIM.

"You!" She cried out to the boy who shut her up earlier. "Just because you're correct on me NOT being your superior, doesn't mean you can skip the initiation trials!"