Chapter 10: The Falling of the Azure Sky.

As the night fell across Beacon, Ozpin and Glynda were discussing the damage done by Blake's cat nip stupor.

"Cardin has REALLY done it this time, Ozpin. Letting his prejudice against Faunus cloud his judgment."

"Indeed." Ozpin replied. "While I would admit it was very entertaining to see Blake Belladonna zoom about like a cat, I can only feel sympathy for her and for the staff she scratched in her uncontrollable state. That said though. Some classes will be vacant for a while until we can find some suitable substitutes. Even so, we are fortunate that Peter Port and Bartholomew Oobleck were among those who were smart enough to stay out of the way in Blake's... um... ahem! Stupor! Extension of the current first year classes might be fruitful, but still might prove troublesome without the addition of one more class."

However, on cue, a voice call from the receptionist of Beacon Tower came in on Ozpin's scroll.

"Professor Ozpin! Two huntsmen want a job here at Beacon! Shall I let them in?!"

A small smile cracked between the man's lips.

"Go right ahead. I think we should hear them out!"

At that moment the elevator sounded and the two siblings who were watching Aoihi from the distance arrived as Ozpin looked at them with an expression of interest.

"So... what are your names? And what could you offer to our students here at Beacon?"

The brother of the siblings grinned confidently as the Sister stayed cautious. She didn't know why, but she didn't feel like her brother was doing the right thing.

To say that the break between the first and second semesters went by fast would be a MASSIVE understatement as Team RWBYA was eating lunch about 42 hours since the "incident" with Blake and the Cat nip. As Yang caught food that Nora was throwing at her, she spotted Blake with a journal and a pencil.

"Whatcha doing?"

Blake, not wanting to be caught sketching, immediately closed her journal.

"Oh! Uh! Just going over notes from the previous semester!"

"YAWN!!!" Yang stated while Weiss and Aoihi rolled their eyes. "If you want a refresher, Blake, why not ask your pal Aoihi to give you all the answers you need for EVERY question?! He's done all of the same stuff we did before!"

Aoihi scoffed.

"No chance, Yang! I'm not going to just simply let you cheat on every test!"

Yang shrank in dismay, as Blake and Weiss burst into laughter at the blonde's reaction.

"Oh! Yang! Your face is priceless!" Blake said with laughter.

"Too funny!" Weiss added as she laughed as well.

Yang huffed with displeasure as Aoihi smirked triumphantly. As the laughter soon stopped, Weiss smiled and glanced at Aoihi.

"Heh! You may be blunt, but goodness, you can really bring in humor when you want to, Aoihi."

"Thank you, Weiss." Aoihi replied, smiling back, almost seemingly with the same glint in his eyes that Weiss had for him, which caught Yang and Blake's attention.

"Ooh! Looks like Aoihi's got the same look for Weiss now as she had for him." The blonde whispered to the black. "I wonder if that weekend together did the trick."

Blake chuckled.

"From Aoihi's smile, I'd have to say yeah it did. I mean, look at him! Have you seen him smile like that?"

Yang shook her head.

"No. Looks like BlueFireIce is going to set sail sometime soon." The two then quietly sniggered as they watched Aoihi and Weiss interact.