Chapter 26: The Not So Grand Prix.

In an alley of Vale's shady side of town, 7 Human Purity members arrived in the alley to have a small meeting. As they arrived, a man with a trench coat and hat stood in the shadows of the alley's end as he looked at them sternly.

"Sup boss." One of the Human Purity grunts spoke. "Had a good time outside of Vale?"

The man with the trench coat glared at the Human Purity grunt as he shot him with his revolver.

"No. I did not. Even when he's not there, that BRAT of a boy's influence on the Faunus, disabled, and those disgusting supporters of the Faunus and disabled causes them to fight back against me! Especially THAT one autistic freak of a mechanic with the truck!" He soon cried out in rage as he stomped hard onto the ground. "That mechanic shot at ME! Shot at ME! Right when I had my prey on some traveling Faunus! Not to mention he had two friends there too! Darn it all! Darn, all of those impure specimens!"

As he filled up with rage and hate, the man's blood red aura flowed from his body and outward in a similar fashion to Aoihi's aura during Blazing Will, but the flame like effect was looking more like blood. His eyes glowed a blood red too as he punched the wall and caused a massive crater to form on it. He then took a few deep breaths as the aura stopped and looked at his henchmen.

"That boy in blue has already caused us too much trouble over these past three years. Stopping our cleansing efforts on impure towns and villages, bringing hope to the impure ones of Remnant, and most of all, inspiring others to fight against US! The Human Purity! The one group that is DESTINED to reign supreme on this world!" He then exhaled as he spoke the next words to his men. "Gentlemen, it is time that will KILL our GREATEST enemy! Aoihi Moeruhi!"

Days passed since Ruby's autism was discovered, and the day just before the Vytal festival's Motorcycle Grand Prix was to kick start, and all students were all growing more and more excited.

In the garages of Beacon Academy, Aoihi was helping Yang install the new 6 cylinder dust engine into Bumblebee. The wreckages and ratchets cranked as Ruby, Weiss and Blake watched, waiting to see if they could help them.

"Aoihi? Is there a way we can help you and Yang at all?"

Aoihi exhaled as he pointed at the instructions."

"Ruby, hand me those."

Ruby did as Aoihi looked at them.

"Okay... need another dust hose from the box, and the soldering iron to solder it securely."

Blake grabbed the hose while Weiss got the soldering iron. They both then handed them to Aoihi as he did what the instructions said.

"Okay! Fire 'er up, Yang!"

Yang did, and Bumblebee roared into life with a good volume that wasn't too loud.

"Whoo! Bumblebee's ready to rock 'n roll! Nice job to the muffler, Aoihi!"

"Thanks." The boy replied as he wiped sweat from his head. "Matthew made that muffler for those who have more sensitive hearing and still want to ride a motorcycle that has a naturally loud engine. Talk about ingenious."

"Sounds very much so." Weiss said in agreement as Blake then looked at the time.

"Well, you two better hurry to the showers. We got that party tonight, remember?"

"Oh yeah!" Yang remarked. "I almost forgot about it. It's the formal dinner party that kicks off the Vytal Festival!"

"Better get into our formal wear." Aoihi stated as he stood up. "Can't look like a mess when going to it."

The girls nodded in agreement as they went back to the dormitory.

After washing up and changing, team RWBYA arrived into the Ballroom and found it all decorated and filled with food.