Chapter 3: The Team's Formation.

Within the Emerald Forest, Weiss and Ruby were still walking and not getting too far. This of course annoyed Weiss, and had caused her to blame some on Ruby.

"Ugh! This is taking forever! I refuse to get a bad grade all because you're too slow, Ruby!"

Suddenly a blur of red flashed by Weiss and a very angry Ruby was now glaring at Weiss.

"I'm NOT too slow! I'm the fastest person you can possibly meet, remember?! You're just too annoying!"

Weiss's eyes widened in shock.

"A-a-annoying?! How dare you say that to me!"

"How dare you assume that I'm slow!"

With a major huff, Ruby disappeared in a burst of rose petals, as Weiss began to gulp in anxiety as bad memories of being neglected by her father and parents whenever they walked away in a huff began to resurface.  Her heart began to race as she felt her fear spike up again.

"R-Ruby?! R-Ruby?!" Grows sounded from the trees and bushes nearby, smelling the fear and loneliness from Weiss. A whole pack of Grimm appeared as Weiss really began to panic. "Ruby!"

Unable to see any other alternative, Weiss pulled out her multi dust action rapier, Myrtenaster, out from her side and tried to calm herself as she sent a trail of fire dust towards one of the Grimm. However this plan of action was "Backfired" when Ruby appeared out of a burst of rose petals and struck down the Grimm, as the flames were redirected to a tree. With a yelp, the leading Beowulf slashed Ruby and caused her to fly back into Weiss.

As the two then argued and bickered Aoihi was watching from the screen from his scroll as he saw them retreating from the forest fire that had just started by them.

"Oh! Dang!" He said as he breathed some from the laughter he had. "By the Brothers! Those two are seriously talented to mess up THAT badly!" He began to laugh again as Ozpin and Glynda chuckled in amusement too.

"I suppose that you have a point, Aoihi. Not even you messed up THAT badly. Even as a 10 year old, and unofficially apart of Becaon."

A smirk crept onto Aoihi's face.

"Ssshhh. Silent on the secret please, Glynda." Aoihi soon relayed to his mother figure in Beacon Academy. "No need to reveal that I've actually been trained for SEVEN years by Ozpin. Not yet anyway. For I'm certain that many Beacon Students would be jealous of me getting such special training for 7 years. I mean, seriously! No need to let them know that I can presently stand toe to toe with the top huntsmen out there as of now."

Glynda chuckled at this with a genuine smile as she then looked at her scroll tablet again.

"Hmm... looks like all the teams are formed now. Though I feel bad for Lie Ren and Pyrrha Nikos. Ren must have a hard time getting alone with Ms Valkyrie. Not to mention Pyrrha Nikos having to be stuck with a boy that's clearly not ready for this level of combat."

"Give it time, Glynda." Aoihi soon uttered in a neutral tone. "That boy in the blonde hair might be... um... inexperienced. But he's paired with a very capable first year student. From what I'm seeing from my screens is that she's trying to help him, and doing without hesitation. Much like you and Ozpin when our dear headmaster first introduced you to me. He'll show improvement yet."

This reply from Aoihi was given a nod from Glynda as she remembered how weak and scared Aoihi was at 10 years old. True, it was still a 10 year old, but since then and the 7 years that passed from then, Aoihi's now at a point where he can fight amongst even the top Huntsmen at age 17. With this knowledge she can't help but give Jaune Arc a chance.