Chapter 9: CAT-astrophic Damage.

Cold air swirled around him, as two 19 year olds clashed swords. A boy who looked almost JUST like him, but with a FULL head of blue hair, and eyes that are shaded in like a blue sunset, being medium, sky blue and ice blue all at once. He wielded two katanas that have straight blades, just like Azurestorm. As for the girl, she looked JUST like Weiss, but with more regal attire and a snowflake shaped shield being paired with her Rapier. As the two clashed, the boy spoke to her.

"Give it up, Princess Eisherz Schnee!"

"I WON'T, Prince Ōritsuaoi Moeruhi!"

With a growl and a snarl, the boy with the two kantanas and the blue flames, Prince Ōritsuaoi Moeruhi, kicked Princess Eisherz Schnee, and trapped her within a nearby mirror. As Ōritsuaoi walked over and examined it, he frowned with guilt and pain, and promptly used his magic to free her.

"What are you doing?! We're supposed to be enemies!"

"I know! But... when I looked at you, I saw myself. Someone scared, frightened, and alone. I don't want to be alone anymore. Not while I KNOW that my family will NEVER love me for no matter what I do."

This surprised the princess as she sighed and looked at him in empathy.

"Same here." She admitted as her heart pounded in a way she never felt before. "Ōritsuaoi... May I..."

Nothing else was said as the Blue Fire Prince smiled and kissed the Ice Princess without hesitation. As bad as it seems, Aoihi KNEW the ending to this story already. It honestly made things bittersweet to him, especially since he heard it a million times during his childhood. Presently, a warmth was felt on his arms, as light began to shine through his vision.

"Heheh! Morning sleepy head!" Weiss greeted cheerfully as Aoihi opened his eyes.

"Ah. Morning Weiss."

Weiss smiled and hugged Aoihi gently.

"I'm about to get breakfast ready, mister. I hope you're not just going to sleep in on me, just because it's not the weekend."

Aoihi sighed and smiled at Weiss.

"Nah, got no intention of sleeping in. Especially since I KNOW you came in here in the middle of the night to watch me sleep."

Weiss blushed at this remark and pouted with a cute face.

"Hrrmph! Like I can help it, Aoihi. I like to ensure that you're sleeping well."

Aoihi chuckled.

"As I see, Weiss. Oh well, I do appreciate you caring about my health. I mean it."

Weiss smiled at Aoihi's words.

"I'm glad. Now, I'll get breakfast started. Go ahead and get ready while I'm cooking."

"Will do." Aoihi replied as he grabbed his huntsman attire and walked into his closet to get dressed.

It had been a week since Team RWBYA had that hiccup that put their unity to the test. As of now, they are greater friends than before, as shown by Weiss's willingness to accept Blake, regardless of being a Faunus. Speaking of Weiss, the incident had caused her to be a tad more clingy to Aoihi as it showed though the times she left her dorm at night JUST to ensure that Aoihi was sleeping okay.

As the smell of bacon and eggs filled the air, Aoihi stepped out of the closet. He smiled at Weiss as he sat down at the small table he had in his dorm, as the SDC Heiress set their plates of food down.

"Here you go." Weiss said cheerfully.

"Thank you." Aoihi replied politely as he began to eat in a very civilized manner as usual.