Chapter 24: Grimm Attack on Vale.

People ran, and citizens screamed as Grimm emerged from the ground and the newly revealed tunnel leading to the old subway of Mountain Glenn.
Chaos was all over the place. There were hundreds of them. People tried to run for their lives, but they were all trapped, surrounded by Grimm and the walls that were supposed to keep them safe. The police force was fighting back as hard as they could, but it was just too many for them to handle. The members of team RWBYA, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, Yang Xiao Long, and Aoihi Moeruhi, all stood in front of the rubble that was once the wall that sealed away the Grimm of Mountain Glenn.

"Well... This is a problem." Yang said, looking at all the chaos around them.

"Ya think, Yang?" Aoihi stated sarcastically as Weiss sighed at her boyfriend.

"This is no time to dilly-dally, Aoihi." She said to him.

"I know," Aoihi replied as he drew out his katana and one of his handguns. "And trust me, my love. I have your back."

Weiss nodded and smiled approvingly at Aoihi as Ruby then spoke enthusiastically.

"Okay, team RWBYA! Let's kick some Grimm butt!"

Ruby then dashed in with her scythe. The rest of the team then charged forward and followed suit. Aoihi went to work. He started off by shooting his pistol and firing it at a Beowulf, hitting it straight in the head. Once the Grimm fell, he dashed forward and cut down another Beowulf that was about to attack him. He then ducked under a Nevermore that tried to swoop down on him and sliced the Grimm up.

Yang ran and jumped towards a Beowulf and gave it an uppercut, sending it flying. She then used her semblance to punch another Grimm away.
Blake jumped onto a Beowulf and slashed at it, taking it down. She then kicked another one away.

Weiss summoned a Glyph and jumped into the air and slashed at another Beowulf.
"Is it bad that I can't state enough on how much I love your technique, Weiss?" Aoihi asked his girlfriend, who of which couldn't help but giggle.

"Why, thank you, Aoihi." She thanked as the two stood back-to-back.

"It's always a pleasure, Weiss." Aoihi complimented.

Weiss nodded in agreement and the two began fighting side-by-side.

Back in another spot Ruby jumped onto a Beowulf and brought her weapon down onto its head. She then used her weapon to knock two Grimm away.

All of them continued to fight and take down Grimm after Grimm. But even though they were trying their best, it wasn't enough.

"We're not making a dent in their numbers!" Blake stated.

"She's right!" Yang said. "There's no way we can do this on our own."

"We need back-up." Ruby said.

However, at that moment, the sound of a motorcycle engine echoed through the subway tunnels leading to Mountain Glenn. As it got closer and closer, a familiar fox-themed white motorcycle came into view running into a Beowulf as it skidded to a stop next to team RWBYA.

"Black-Kite!" Blake exclaimed with excitement, seeing the fierce female faunus again. "Were you following the White Fang too?"

"Yes, Blake." She replied. "I was actually investigating them when I spotted you five and Oobleck. I actually stayed in the shadows out of curiosity to see what you all would do or find." She then faced the Grimm, before looking at Aoihi. "My assistance alone can only provide so much. Call Ozpin to send reinforcements."

Being Ozpin's Ward, Aoihi wasted no time and dialed Ozpin on his scroll.
Ozpin was in his office, having tea when he heard his scroll ring. He set down his teacup and reached over his desk to grab his scroll. He pressed a button and put the scroll up to his ear.