Chapter 38: Dimming Light.

Chaos ensued in the Coliseum as Ruby, Blake, Weiss, and Aoihi stood in shock at the scene before them. Yang had seemingly attacked Mercury, which roused a lot of hate from the crowd.

"This isn't right." Aoihi thought. "Yang is a little aggressive and hot-headed, but NOT vicious! She likes to fight fairly! This HAS to be a setup of sorts."

"You'd be right on that, my descendant." The voice of the Blue Fire Prince spoke in Aoihi's mind. "I know they are private, but looking at your memories, I see you have a great deal of suspicion and distrust towards Cinder and her team. I hate to tell you this, but you are indeed correct not to trust them especially when sense some of the dark essence of the Black Queen in that foolish girl."

"Black Queen?" Aoihi said in his thoughts, confused, before his ancestor showed him one of HIS memories.

"So, years after you give Ozma these powers, you now stand here, facing me?! Why didn't the brothers kill you as well?!"

"It's because my family refused to fight them, you fool! As did my former lover! They granted us the opportunity to continue living in this world as long as we aim to protect it! Just be lucky you managed to have any proper time with your lover at all!"

"SHUT UP MOERUHI!!!!"

As the memory came to an end, the prince continued to speak.

"Aoihi, I am sorry for this burden, but you MUST do what you can to stop HER plans from being fulfilled!"

"Understood, my ancestor." Aoihi replied in his mind with conviction. "I very much intend to do so. It's my duty as a huntsman after all."

And with that, he stayed by his team's side.

In the dorm of Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang, all of Team RWBYA sat inside as they all heard Yang desperately trying to plea her case to Ironwood, which was going nowhere.

"I'm sorry, but you've left us with no choice."

"But he attacked me!" Yang replied angrily.

Ironwood paced around the room, not looking at her. "Video footage and millions of viewers say otherwise."

Weiss gestured to her teammate from her bed. "But Yang would never do that!"

"Yeah!" Ruby declared, standing next to Yang.

Ironwood turned around as Yang sighed and placed her head in her hands. "You all seem like good students, and the staff here at Beacon are fully aware that you would never lash out the way you did... under normal circumstances." He continues as Ruby sits back down, the entire team looking despondent. "What I believe and hope this to be is nothing more than the result of stress and adrenaline. When you're out on the battlefield, your judgment can become clouded in an instant. Sometimes you see things that simply aren't there. Even after the fight is past..." With that last statement, he looks to the right while rolling his right shoulder.

"But I wasn't-"

"That's ENOUGH!" The room fell silent as Ironwood continued on. "The sad truth is, whether it was an accident or an assault, it doesn't matter. The world saw you attack an innocent student. They've already drawn their own conclusions. And it's my job to inform you that... you are disqualified."

Yang's shock turns into miserable understanding when she looks to the ground, and Ironwood leaves the room.

"You guys believe me, right?" She asked to her teammates.