Chapter 15: An Investigation's Insight.

It took some time to make a plan, but eventually team RWBYA was all set with one and ready to go. That's once they finished with classes of course.

The next day, it was usual for classes in Beacon. Glynda's combat training, which had Aoihi getting a lighter load because he was her favorite student; Professor Oobleck's Faunus culture and history class, where he made sure that students KNEW of the Human Purity and how they and their sympathizers had a role in White Fang's rise to violence; and then there was Professor Port, who was unfortunately chatting away too much with stories that really didn't matter in his Grimm class. Ruby did draw and try to focus on more proper details, while Blake read a book, Yang snacked on a cereal bar, Weiss was trying to withstand the pressure and Aoihi was busy writing down PROPER information that his teammates needed to pass the class.

"Psst! Weiss!"

Weiss glanced over as Aoihi handed her a few papers of very good information on the Grimm.

"I know professor Port is a bit dull, so I'm giving you and the other three this to study so you all can pass."

A smile cracked between Weiss's lips as she looked at Aoihi.

"Thanks, Aoihi." She smiled, before grinning mischievously and handing him a cereal bar from her pocket. "We're going to need to have the energy for tonight, so take one."

"Thank you."

As he began to munch on the Cereal bar, Aoihi noticed Professor Port going past the end time again. He sniggered, as he gestured to Blake to cover her ears as he put on some noise canceling headphones and pulled an air horn out from his bag.

"HHHHOOOONNNNKKKK!!!!!!!"

"That's enough Professor Port! We're now running 2 minutes behind schedule!"

The professor blinked in surprise as he looked at the clock before gasping.

"Oh my! My apologies everyone! You all may leave now!"

Everyone in the student seats began to stand up and leave as the girls of RWBYA were stifling their laughter.

"Works every time." He soon whispered to Weiss who was covering her mouth even more now to hold back her giggles.

Back at the dorm room of the four girls of RWBYA, were busy gearing up for the night's main event. Unlike previous times, this time everyone was wearing different outfits.

Slayer, Ruby's outfit, consists of a long-sleeve, light gray shirt with black belted cuffs near the ends of the sleeves. Over top of the gray shirt is a black pinafore with two vertical lines of red stitching that resemble the lacing on a corset. She wore a red skirt with a large black print of her emblem on the side and matching black tulle underneath.

Weiss's outfit, Snowpea, had a white, double-breasted pea coat with black piping, cuffs, and buttons over a white, pleated full skirt with black lace trim. Wearing a pair of white, thigh-high boots with black heels and lace-topped black stockings.

Blake's attire, Intruder, is a white, v-neck, zip-up crop shirt with a black hem and three-quarter sleeves. Her emblem is printed in off-white on the left side of the shirt. She  also wore black pants that have a vertical gray stripe on the outer side of each leg and a black belt.

As for Yang's outfit, Hunter, consisted of a deep-collared cream vest worn over a low cut black shirt; both are covered by a dark gray shrug with a raised collar, three-quarter sleeves adorned with a single black stripe down the outside of each sleeve, and gold cuffs. A black mini skirt is worn under the cream vest.

As the girls were finishing up, a knock came from the door.

"Hey! It's me, you four!" Aoihi's voice spoke from the door. "I just got done getting dressed in my dorm. Just let me know when it's okay to come in, alright?!"