Chapter 34: The Trial of Tokens and Towers.

Ozpin was looking at the footage that Matthew's drone had acquired from the fight against the Legendary Grimm. he was giving it his full attention while General Ironwood and Glenda Goodwitch were looking in disbelief at what Aoihi had achieved.

"I can't believe it!" Ironwood exclaimed. "How did this SINGLE teenage boy single-handedly defeat a Grimm of THAT size and magnitude?! Let alone survive?!"

Matthew only held a smug look while Glynda shot Ironwood a glare that is clearly one of a protective mother.

"Aoihi is highly competent and capable, young man. Ozpin and I trained him with ONLY the best of the best for terms of fighting capability, and have not once held him back from difficult missions that would further season him and bring him the experience of a real fighter."

"Even so." Ozpin soon interjected into Glynda's remark. "It appears Aoihi's yet again surpassed our expectations and unlocked a new level of power. He's not done yet growing and learning. That is clear."

Matthew only smirked more, before standing up from his seat.

"I guess I should tell you now, Oz. Aoihi's latest power upgrade is actually some magic within his bloodline that he unlocked."

Glynda gasped in surprise.

"What?! Aoihi has what now?!"

Ironwood scoffed.

"Magic?! Don't spout that rubbish, Matthew!"

"Ironwood!" Ozpin said with a raised voice. "Enough! Magic IS real, or have you forgotten what Summer, Spring, Autumn and Winter, wield? Not to mention the black queen?"

Matthew smirked, "Yeah Ironwood?! Like seriously? Did you get drunk and bonk your head and forgotten all about that?!"

Qrow laughed. "I bet he did! Even I am not that clumsy when drunk!"

They then began to laugh hysterically while Glynda chuckled and Ozpin smirked in amusement.

"This really ought to be the conundrum, isn't it, Ironwood?" Ozpin asked, still holding the smirk, causing Glynda to actually laugh. "Perhaps you need to visit our infirmary to have your head checked."

Ironwood shrunk at this while huffing in embarrassment, as Qrow laughed more.

"HA! You roasted him good, Oz! Even Black-Kite would have been proud of that one!"

"I was just saying what Aoihi would have said." Ozpin replied with a grin. "I must say, it is quite fun at the right timing."

"Sounds about right for our local roast machine." Matthew said with a smirk. "But now that I begin thinking about it... oz He is currently wielding two swords and has fire magic that he can now master. but wouldn't now be possible for him to be one of those great Warriors from the Prophecy I discovered a while back?I mean he did tell me that he was a descendant of the blue fire prince. so it might be possible that he is one of those Warriors in the Prophecy."

Ozpin looked at Matthew for a moment before looking away and scratched his chin.

"Hmm. You might be on to something with him, Matthew." The headmaster then spoke. "Perhaps it's time we look at those carvings again and look at not only the story, but also visual clues too. If Aoihi's swords line up with those on the carvings, perhaps looking at the weapons themselves will be able to help us find clues on possible candidates here in Beacon of who the Warriors are."

Matthew pondered for a moment, his finger tapping against his chin. "I do believe I have a few potential candidates already in mind, and as fate would have it, they all belong to the same team."