Chapter 27: Grudges, Reveals, and Secrets.

The Vytal Festival. A festival celebrating the unity of the four kingdoms of Remnant. An event that everyone in Beacon Academy and Vale were all excited for, as the arena for the tournaments were being prepared with the final touches. However not everyone was feeling the excitement as a minority of the people at Beacon Academy was feeling a lingering presence of dread and evil edging closer and closer towards Beacon Academy. Wishing nothing but for its fall.

On the road, Aoihi rode Blazing Azure towards the maximum security prison. Weiss was in the passenger seat while Sunlight was in the side car.

Braking to a stop in the parking lot, Weiss was about to step off of the Motorcycle, before Aoihi stopped her.

"No. Wait here." He said with little emotion. "I'll be speaking to them alone, Weiss."

Weiss nodded and obeyed as Aoihi entered into the maximum security prison building. As much as she knew Aoihi was very capable, she still couldn't help but feel worried for him.

In the maximum security prison, Aoihi walked past both humans and Faunus. Some were sane, while others were not. However, one of the prisoners he came to see was in a more secluded cell at the end of the hall due to his insanity level. Arriving at the cell in the end of the hallway, Aoihi saw HIM. Martin Harrison. He was in a straight jacket and looking as sadistic as usual. Aoihi soon sat down, as Martin smirked devilishly.

"So. The so-called mighty Aoihi Moeruhi has finally graced me with his presence. Talk a bit an irony, since you impure scum are seen as a hero in the eyes of others. Stupid if you ask me."

Aoihi took no notice at this remark.

"I don't care for your opinions, Martin. I'm here for information. Information on the possible place your boss would go to after fleeing."

Martin sneered.

"Oh! I do know. But that will cost you, boy. For if my demands aren't met, I won't tell you."

However, Aoihi noticed Martin looking down and to the left a bit as he said this, which meant only ONE thing.

"Let me guess, you think you can lie and trick me into letting you free? I don't think so, Martin. I know better than that."

Martin snarled with rage.

"It doesn't matter! I WILL be out one way or another, boy! And once I am, I WILL kill you and take your mother as my own wife as I should have years ago! She's MINE. And MINE alone!"

However, Aoihi only begin to grin and chuckle coldly at this.

"What's so funny?!"

"Nothing." Aoihi replied. "Just thinking about the sheer irony of your wishes to marry my mother."

He paused impressively as he looked at Martin, straight in the eye and spoke with a cold icy tone.

"To marry my mother would make you a hypocrite, Martin. Even IF you kill me. For there is one fact about my mother that you don't know about. A fact that she is forced to conceal due to her childhood in mantle."

The next words Aoihi then spoke were cold, icy, purposely of hate aimed towards Martin. With no hint of decent or lying.

"My mother is a Faunus. And ALWAYS has been."

Martin's eyes widened like golf balls as he looked at Aoihi in sheer terror.

"N-no! T-that's! T-that's! T-that's a lie! I-it has to be!"

"It isn't." Aoihi spoke coldly and bitterly as he bore his sharp Fox-like fangs and let off a canine-like growl. His eyes also dilated like a Fox's which made EVERYTHING clear to Martin.