Bio

Name: Wakasa Kashimo

Japanese: 若狭カシモ

Rōmaji: Kashimo Wakasa

Height: 180 cm (5'11")

Hair color: Black and White

Eye color: Purple

Skin Tone: Light brown

Weapon/Talent: Superior Adaption

Archetype - Clinical Finisher: Clinical finishers are forwards that specialize in their accurate shooting ability. They are "clinical", in that they need few opportunities to score a goal being able to strike and place the ball exactly where it will beat the goalkeeper. They can be identified by their high goal-to-shots ratio. Clinical strikers usually play as center forwards though other attacking players are often called clinical finishers. They have an omnipotent vision, high football IQ, the fastest kick speed in the world, and a powerful shot to match.

Skills: Football Technique and Off-the-Ball Movements.

Parents: Hisashi Kashimo (Father), Maki Kashimo (Mother).

Siblings: Jolyne and Momo Kashimo (Older sisters). Hajime Kashimo (Older brother). Kaori Kashimo (Younger sister)

His zodiac sign is Scorpio.

His hometown is Kyoto.

His foot size is 11.5.

He has 2.0 vision in both eyes.

His blood type is O-.

His dominant leg is his right side.

His favorite football player is Cristiano Ronaldo.

He started playing football at the age of 3.

His favorite food is Tempura Don. He doesn't have a disliked food.

His hobby is going on jogs.

His favorite song is "Black Catcher" by Vickeblanka.  He listens to it when he's "in the zone".

His favorite movie is Tokyo Godfathers.

His favorite manga is Fire Force. His favorite character from it is Ogun Montgomery.

His favorite color is royal purple.

His favorite animal is the lion because of its nickname, "King of the Jungle".

His favorite subjects are PE and Art, and his worst subjects are Math and Science.

His ideal type is someone who takes the initiative and isn't afraid to speak their mind. Someone with dignity and respect.

His favorite game is Seikro: Shadows Die Twice.

His favorite season is winter.

Thighs are his fetish.

He received a total of 31 Valentine's chocolates in the previous year.

The last time he cried was when his grandfather died.

He received Christmas presents from Santa until he was 6 years old. The last thing that he asked for from Santa was a PlayStation 4.

If he received 100 million yen ($739,000), he would give half to his parents and use the rest to go on a shopping spree.

His jumping height is 75 cm.

(I found this art on Pinterest

(I found this art on Pinterest. lol.)

Enjoy!