Chapter 33: 2nd Half

Isagi walks over to a sleeping Kashimo.

Isagi: Kashimo. The second half is about to start.

Kashimo: Hm...?

Isagi: Were you asleep?

Kashimo: Yeah. Let's go, Isagi.

Stadium - Field

Tereasa: In quite the upset, Blue Lock has taken the lead! And while the fierce first half finished 2-1 in Blue Lock's favor, there's no telling what drama awaits us in the second half!

Blue Lock heads back into the match. It's there that they meet with the substitution...

Kashimo: Tch. Goddamnit.

Isagi: What?

Kashimo: They're bringing him out, after all... emo boy.

Shidou: Oh, what's this??

Shidou walks up to Rin.

Shidou: You finally playing, under-lashes junior? Unfortunately for you, this is as far as your explosion goes. Let's make it real clear which one of us can be the runner-up, RinRin! Mwah.

Isagi: Hey! Shidou, don't!

Rin: Sure. You're right on time. I'd been looking to jazz up my game... Crushing your blonde, roach, underdog ass should do the trick.

Shidou: Right back at ya! You brother-loving ass!

Kashimo: Here we go...

Isagi: Shouldn't we separate them?

Kashimo: You first.

Tereasa: It seems that Wakatsuki is being subbed out in the second half for the younger brother of Itoshi Sae, Itoshi Rin...

Natsuki: But he's a complete mystery to us... I can't wait to see what kind of plays he'll show us.

Anri: They've changed their formation... They're really going to use Rin-kun, in the end. How are you going to respond, Ego-san?

Ego: We're not changing formations. They've already practiced for the possibility of facing Itoshi Rin. They won't fall apart so easily. And it's not like that decoration of a coach can use him properly, either. And besides... Itoshi Rin, who even Blue Lock couldn't rein in, we'll finally find out the reason why he was picked. We'll be able to see "the egoist desired by Itoshi Sae". This match is finally getting started.

Kashimo: (Now that Rin is out, the state of the field is going to change. Whoever adapts to it first will be the hero of this match...)

Tereasa: The second half is about to begin!

Kashimo: Reflex... Flow... My goal... This match is mine!!!

The game starts with U-20 Japan in possession

Niko: (Rin-kun's weapon is his insane accuracy in scoring a goal from afar and close range... I can't let him out of my sight. The moment of truth will be when he gets the ball... I'll hunt him at the last line of defense!!)