Chapter 34: The Despot King

Natsuki: Dear God!! Hahah!!

Tereasa: In-Incredible!! With a long bicycle kick... U-20 Japan turns the game on its head!!

Kashimo and Isagi are stunned as the crowd is mixed with roaring cheers and are going wild. It was at that moment... Itoshi Rin has surpassed Kashimo Wakasa. As Rin lands on his feet from his super goal, Kitsune and Neru run up to him.

Kitsune: Rin-kun!! That was amazing!!

Neru: You're a flying killing machine!!

Neru: Nice goa-

Rin walks past him.

Kitsune: Huh?! Where're you going?!

Rin walks up to Sae to ask him a question.

Rin: How did I do? Did I do good, Sae?

Sae just walks away instead of answering Rin's question, leaving Rin by himself. The crowd chants Sae's and Rin's names.

Hoichi: They did it... They're winning!

Buratsuta and the rest of the JFU are celebrating.

Kashimo: What the hell...? That was my bicycle kick... (Sae continued to challenge Rin with his passes... and it was by Rin surpassing those trials... that he was able to recreate my bicycle kick!!)

Veins start popping out from Kashimo's face and arms as he clenches his fist.

Kashimo: Shit... Shit...

Isagi: (With that genius guidance... the puppeteer has awakened. He's completely taken over this match...)

Isagi looks at the frustrated Kashimo who's trying to be calmed down by Shidou.

Isagi: (The ones to change the world of Japanese football won't be us in Blue Lock

Isagi: (The ones to change the world of Japanese football won't be us in Blue Lock... but those two...?!)

Anri: Ego-san... What are you going to do about this...? That goal was the same that Kashimo-kun scored against Team V back in the First Selection. A goal like that shouldn't have been possible to copy according to the data we had from Rin-kun when he was in Blue Lock... Which means he's in an awakened state...! If we don't think of something, we're going to lose... Please, give them guidance!

Ego: ... I've got nothing. No plans beyond this.

Anri: ... Huh? Wait... What are you talking about?! We're going to lose the match!! And Blue Lock is going to be shut down if we lose!! If that happens, then everything we've done so far will-

Kashimo: Ego!!

Kashimo runs up to Ego.

Kashimo: It can't end like this... What should we do?! We're fighting with all our might, just like what you've instructed and asked of us! And yet, it's still not enough! Rin just surpassed me! I'm not No. 1 anymore!! Ya heard?! Tell me... How can we win?