Chapter 32: Headliner

Tereasa: 40 minutes into the first half!! Thanks to Shidou Ryusei's goal... Blue Lock takes the lead, 2-1!!!

Natsuki: Who could've seen this coming?!

Ego: Challenge-centered focus. So, the first to achieve "flow" in this match was you...

Shidou: Aw yeah~ Here comes the dopamine! I'm gonna cum, shit~ That's the stuff~

Chigiri: Don't blow your load just yet.

Isagi: (He's a damn genius! Kashimo's motion prevented the opponent from predicting his next move, and then passed to Shidou who scored a super goal!! This is you playing with everything you've got!!) Shidou!!

Isagi goes to hug Shidou, which he moves away from.

Shidou: Don't ruin MY GOLRY!!

Kashimo: That was amazing, Shidou!

Kashimo pats Shidou's head.

Shidou: Thank you, Kashimooooooooo~!!!!!!

Kashimo: We're at the 5 minutes left in the first half. We'll keep this up until we score another goal, you guys.

Bachira: Aye aye, sir.

Chigiri: You were a good decoy, Isagi.

Isagi: Damn... Next one's mine.

The U-20 just stared at Blue Lock, baffled at the fact they allowed them to get the upper hand.

Darai: Blue Lock...

Neru: Crap...

Niou: Goddammit...

Aiku: Sorry, everyone. I let him shoot.

Niou: Aiku... we can't really complain if even you couldn't stop him.

Aiku: Yeah. Really goes to show they're not playing around.

Sae: So, how many times are you gonna keep missing? Gravure idol-loving brat.

Sendo: Huh?!

Sae: It turned out this way because you didn't score when you could have. This is all on you, you piece of shit striker.

Sendo: Fuck off... Yeah, I may have lost possession, but you can't just pin the blame on me only.

Sae: This isn't about pinning the blame on you. When someone creates an opportunity for you, this is what they're saying: "Score a goal." If we lose this match, the members of the U-20 will have their position hijacked by Blue Lock, right? Well. Not that I care...

Chou: We won't let it end like this.

Kitsune: Use me more, Sae-kun.

Hayate: Can I move more forward, then?

Wakatsuki: Yeah. Let's catch up before halftime.

Sae: Hmph. so, you're finally feeling the pressure, you damn pushovers.