Chapter 47: Keep Moving Forward

Arthur: They're good, these two.

Driver: Brace yourself.

Isagi: We'll destroy them! The key for me and Kurona to break through the right side is on the same right side. There, on the front line, Kunigami!!

Kashimo hides from their vision.

Kashimo: Because of his goal in the previous game, the opposing team is wary of the passes directed to him, and they need more people to defend Kunigami.

So far, only Busby is marking Kunigami.

Kunigami: As a result, it was born. By exploiting the space that Kunigami pulled in front of the goal, Kurona and Isagi will go on the attack. That's how they'll keep them from scoring the final point—Isagi's in a space where Kunigami wants to move.

Isagi quickly changes gears with a one-two.

Kurona: Now, there. This is the timing.

Kurona passes the ball to Kashimo.

Kashimo: Perfect, Kurona.

Kashimo: Piece of shit!

Kaiser: Is that all you got, Wakasa? This was your idea, wasn't it?

Ness: Kaiser, you did it! Yes! Yes!

Kashimo: Stop glazing! Fuck! Just like when I intercepted his pass from Ness.

Kaiser: The script you wrote is quite boring, Wakasa. Rejected.

Chigiri suddenly slides in and kicks the ball away from Kaiser.

Chigiri: Then, your script too. It's progressing so slowly that it's making me sleepy, Kaiser. Rejected.

Kashimo: Chigiri! 

Kaiser: You're as good as I expected, Redhead 44.

The ball is taken by Reo.

Reo: Nice clear, princess. With you here, the game speeds up. Now, here we go. Our two main weapons.

Nagi: Let's do our best, Agi.

Agi: Let's go, Seishiro.

Chris: Now, overwhelm them, Manshine C. With our speed and rush's super swift counter and the football played with your bodies.

Isagi: Shit. They're coming!! Backline on guard!!

Kashimo: The passing route from Reo to Nagi that had never been employed was used to get in front of the goal at once!

Reo makes a fast pass over to Nagi, who gets marked by Birkenstock and Ali.

Birkenstock: I won't let you strike though.

Ali: We'll sandwich him.

Isagi: Nice!! Two defenders at once!!

Nagi body blocks both Ali and Birkenstock as the ball gets closer.