Chapter 4: Relaxing day and an encounter with a berserk Pokemon

After everything that happened the rescuers are still searching for Drazeros but he still hasn't been found.

In the caves...

Drazeros and Drusilla have captured most of the Berserk Pokemon as they are conducting a plan for the rest.

Slash: So what are we planning to do with all of these Berserks?

Drazeros: Simple we'll be sending the Berserk Nidoking to see if these Berserk Pokemon are all as the Pokemon say they are dangerous by destroying everything in its path.

Drusilla: I agree besides I want to see what it can do.

Meanwhile with Kai and the Eeveelution Squad...

Kai and Kelvin are having a sparring match while Silvia and CC watched the match.

CC: Still worried about Kai?

Silvia:(sighs) Yeah. I mean learning that Kai and Kelvin even Drazeros are from another dimension and how Kai lost the people he cared about.

CC: Yeah I feel bad for Kai and Kelvin but they now have a new home and I'm glad we met them.

Silvia: I suppose you're right. That does remind me. What do you think of Kelvin?

CC had a small blush on her face when Silvia asked her that question.

CC:(blushing) W-well he's cute and handsome.

Silvia:(smile) Don't worry your secret's safe with me.

CC:(smile) Thanks but what about you do you have a crush on Kai?

Silvia now had a blush on her face.

Silvia:(blushing) Y-yeah but don't tell him!

CC: I won't.

Pearl: I see that you two have a crush on two Flareons.

CC: Oh hey sis.

Kai and Kelvin finished sparring as they walked over to them.

Kelvin: Hey Pearl.

Kai: Can we help you?

Pearl: Just came to tell you guys that we're heading to the beach.

Kai: The beach I suppose I could use some relaxation.

Kelvin: Same.

They prepare to go to the beach unaware that danger is waiting for them.

As the Eeveelution Squad arrived at the beach they have been enjoying the day until they heard Pokémon screaming and running from a Berserk Pokemon.

Kai: What's a wild Pokemon doing here?!

Kelvin: I don't know but we better take him down before the pokemon gets hurt.

Kai and Kelvin charged at Nidoking and used flamethrower Nidoking blocked the flames and punched them. Kai and Kelvin was able to dodge and tackled the Berserk Pokemon. 

Kai: Just how tough is this guy?

Kelvin: I might have an idea.

Kai and Kelvin attacked Nidoking from both sides.

Both: Fire Cannon Strike!

Both Kai and Kelvin unleashed a powerful blast from their paws as the Berserk Pokemon turned to dust.

Kelvin: Ok I know that wasn't a Pokemon what the hell was that?

Kai: That's a good question.

Silvia: That was a Berserk Pokemon you two encountered.

Kelvin:(confused) A berserk Pokemon?

CC: We'll explain what they are later it's best we tell Robert about this.

Unaware that Drazeros and Drusilla saw the battle with the Berserk Pokemon.

Drazeros:(evil smile) Excellent. With the Berserk Pokemon not even Kai Kelvin and their friends will stop us.

Drusilla:(evil smile) Agreed.

To be continued...