Friends

Tessa POV
At 10 o' clock I was ready and more than nervous to start my first day. I had my first interview with Russel, Leclerc, Albon and Norris.
I organized everything and started waiting for them.
Leclerc was the first one to show up.
"Hello, I'm Charles. It's nice to meet  you."
"Hello Charles, I'm Tessa Sargeant It's nice to meet you too"
He was so nice and polite. The other three showed up together not long after Charles. I've never seen such eyes like George's. Lando's hair is so fluffy and I never saw someone smile like Alex.
I Think I'm gonna have a good time here.
After the interview I walked through the paddock and started looking for Logan. I walked to the Williams garage but I didn't find him, so in thought I just walk around and somewhere I will find him. I found Russel instead but I wasn't mad about that.
"Hey, Tessa right?" He smiled at me
"Yes hey"
"Are you searching for someone?"
"Yes, Logan... We wanted to go get lunch together because I don't know anyone here"
"You know me" he smiled at me " I take you out, come on"
"Thank you I just text Logan"
We walked to the parking lot. George drove us to a nice cafe and we had a nice conversation.
"So you're Twins?" He asked
"Yes we are."
"You don't really look alike but that's good because You're beautiful"
I couldn't stop blushing "Thank you Georg"
"No need to thank me it's true. I feel like we're going to be good friends"
"I hope so I could use a good friend"
"Aren't you like really good with Oscar?"
"Yes but he is like Logan. I can't have much fun because they want to 'protect' me"
Speaking of the devil. Oscar comes into the cafe.
"Tessa I was worried why didn't you text me?"
"She was having lunch with me. I made sure she had a great time I promise." Georg smiled at Oscar.
"I'm sure you did. Can I join you?" Oscar seemed mad or something.
"Of course dude come sit down, we just talked about Tessa and Logan"
Georg didn't care if Oscar was mad.
"Tessa and Logan are inseparable. But they're really different from one another. Logan is bubbly while Tessa is a lil grumpy." Oscar told George.
"I'm not grumpy." I rolled my eyes.
"Yes you are, in this moment" Oscar smiled.
"I need to get back to the paddock. I have one more interview."
George says as he walks out of the cafe.
I stand up and wanted to go as well.
"Tessa what's wrong?"
"You!"
"What the hell i was worried about you!" Oscar said
"I just had lunch with a new friend and I even texted Logan. Yesterday you said that you would stop being so protective of me."
"I wasn't! I just wanted to keep you company."
We both got in his car and he drove us to the hotel.
The weekend went by quickly. On Saturday Alex gf lily ask if I wanted to join them in the club on Sunday.
Of course I said yes. I got a matching miniskirt with a top and curled my hair. At 8 PM we arrived at the club.
"Girls let's get us something to drink and get started!"

3 hours later I was having the time of my life on the dance floor. I definitely drank too much but I didn't care I wanted to have fun for once. All the drivers where there and at some point most of the girls where with their bf. I was with the drivers at a table till they played my song!
"Oh my god that's my song!" I said "please someone dance with me"