Beach

Oscar POV
Logan wanted to go to the beach so we packed a small bag with something to eat and drink and made our way to the beach. She looked so good I didn't liked the idea of her undress at all public beach. She wore a baby blue bikini and withe shirt over it. She had her blonde hair in a high ponytail with waves. She walked in front of us and did a Instagram story. I could admire her all day.
"Boys I want to take a cute video for my insta. Can you look in the camera?"
We did. Logan and me were the main characters at her insta, she took photos and videos of everything we did.
"She told me you want to be a gentleman the rest of the holidays" Logan said.
"Yes I want to. She deserves it"
"Boys look! There is the beach! Oh it looks so beautiful. I missed it!" She grabbed both me and Logan by the hand and started running to the beach. Logan started sprinting towards the water leaving us. I looked at her, took my shirt off, grabbed her bag and threw it on the ground. I picked her up and started running towards the water.
"Oscar! Let me down! Please! Please Oscar my hair!" She begged.
I got into the water up to my waist. She had her hand around my neck and begged me to let her down.
"Oh you want down? Of course!" I laughed and let her fall into the water. Logan was already full into the water and laughed at her.
She got up "Oscar! Now my shirt and hair is wet!"
"Oh I'm so not sorry. You told me to let you down" I laughed.
She tried to catch me but I picked her up again.
„Logan can you catch?"
He nod and I threw her away. He did catch her and got under water with her. We played around for hours.

I got out of the water and leid down on our blanket. She sat down next to me and got her strawberry's out of the bag. „You want one?" she smiled at me.
I just opened my mouth.
„Turn around, love" she said.
I turned around and leid on my back. She started feeding me strawberries. „I really am in heaven."
I got up and sat behind her.
„What are you doing?" she asked confused.
„I want to braid your hair."
„You can braid hair?"
„you know i only got sisters. Of course I can braid" I started brushing her hair.
Logan jumped up on his blanket. „Oscar?? Someone took pictures of us!"
I didn't know what he meant at first. „and?"
He showed me his phone
„more than friends? Oscar and Tessa (the twin sisters of his best made Logan) have always been friends but now they have been seen close together Oscar's chest and neck fully covered with hickeys" and under it pictures of us close together. I hold her hand. She with her arms around my neck. Us on the blanked? I looked up to find the person behind the camera and spotted him.
„There he is" I got up and started sprinting up to him. He saw and started packing his bags.
He was gone before I could reach him. I looked back at Tessa and Logan he hold her in his armes and it looked like she was crying. I couldn't hold back my anger. „FUCK!" I wanted to scream so loud.
I knew she wasn't Allowed to have a relationship within her job. I walked down to the beach again
"Tessa I'm so sorry" I started.
"No it's not your fault. I should've known." I tried to hug her but she took a step back. "I'm sorry Oscar, I can't right now" she packed her things and leaves. My eyes started tearing up. "Go after her please. I don't want her to be alone. I'm gonna stay a little longer." I sat down again.