Feelings

Oscar POV
Tomorrow we have do go back to work. I'm happy Tessa found a job. She's gonna have a great time with Logan. It's gonna be her first time as a PR Manager so she's going crazy. I've never seen her so nervous. So I decided i'm gonna make her last day at home perfect. At 8 in the morning I opened the door to her room.
"Good morning!" I woke her up. "Today i'm gonna make sure you get everything you want."
"Hmm...I want to sleep" she answered.
"No time for sleeping! Come on beautiful, I already got some of your clothes ready. Put them on and afterwards I'm gonna make your hair" I smiled at her.
"Oh Oscar. You really do everything that comes to your mind." She said and started getting dressed. I did her hair and guided her into my car.
"First stop today. Your favorite coffee shop." I parked and got out of the car quickly. I go over to the passenger side and opened the car door for her.
"Oscar everybody gonna take pictures of us assuming something..." she blushed.
"The truth is I want to be with you. So they can say what they want. Now come on. I'm gonna get us something to eat."
"You don't even asked wat I wanted."
"Oh you don't know me well, do you? I already know what you want. You hate coffee so a hot chocolate for. And you always get the same for breakfast. I know you" I smiled at her.
"WOW you really thought this through. Thank you Oscar" she started smiling.
I got our drinks and food. She started talking about how nervous she was and about what she wanted to wear. I just listened carefully. As we were ready I got her hand and guided her back to my car. I opened the door for her again and made sure everything was fine. "So are you ready for the next stop?"
"I don't know what the next stop is"
"You and me are going shopping and You need new confidence for your new job. So at first you're gonna get new nails"
She just looked shocked.
"Don't do that face you're scaring me" I laughed.
We got her nails done and got her about 3 new outfits.
We arrived at her parent's house again.
"You can have a shower and after we're going to have dinner together. I'm going to wait for you in Logan's room." I said.
"Okay. How fancy do I have to be for dinner?"
"Tessa you're the most beautiful woman on earth. Just wear what you want and it gonna be perfect" I hold her hands and looked deep into her eyes. "you really are gorgeous"
She got inside and started shouting for Logan. I was confused at first
"What?" He looked surprised.
"Oscar and I are having a date so you have to help me choose what to wear." She said and got in her room.
"I thought I was done helping her get ready after the last idiot. Thank you Oscar" he laughed.
"No problem i like to piss you off" I laughed with him.
I got into Logan's room and had a shower myself. For the first time in my life I was nervous before a date. I changed my outfit about 3 times.
"Ok I got this. What could go wrong?" I said to myself.
"Wow mate you're like really nervous." Logan came into the room.
"How long are you here?"
"Oscar everything will be fine. I always thought of you as a brother so do make it official."
"Yes we see about that. I don't want to rush her"
"Mate she didn't stop talking about how nice you are for one minute. So go and take her out."