Olivia

Oscar POV
I made my way back to Logan's room. I wish I could stay with her in that nice bed. No I have to sleep on Logan's couch. I looked at me in the mirror. Her marks stille there. I loved it. I loved her. I can't wait for her to be mine.
-Knock-knock-
"Come in" I didn't know who it could be and put an a shirt.
"Oscar! Meet Olivia." Logan said as he walked through the door with someone. I was shocked. There was silence for a moment.
"What's wrong?" Logan asked.
"We already know each other" I looked at Logan. Logan showed her the guest room and came back.
"Why do you know her?!" He was confused.
"Logan... I kinda had a friends with benefits situation with her...about what half a year ago? You know before Tessa..."
"You fucked my girlfriend?"
"Well yes but she wasn't your girlfriend when I did! I don't know why she didn't tell you.... I should've asked for a picture of her...Well I'm sorry Logan but there is nothing anymore at least not from my side." I looked at him.
"Ok you should tell Tessa. She won't be happy." Logan said. "I have to think about that"
"Thanks mate" and with that I did.
I leaved the room and Tessa already had a conversation with her. Ok I had one chance don't ruin that.
I know she couldn't resist me. So I go straight to her and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around me and giggled. "Oscar I was having a conversation."
"I'm sure she understands. I just need a moment with my soon to be girlfriend." With that I kissed her, got us in her room and locked the door. "Tessa we have to talk" I said.
"What? So no more kissing"
"Maybe after if you don't hate me"
"Oscar you're scaring me."
"Look Tessa. I already know Olivia. Before us... I mean before we... I don't know what we are... but before that. I had a kinda friends with benefits thing with her... I just wanted you to know because I didn't want to lie to you... but there is nothing anymore I promis." I tried explaining.
She just started laughing. "You fucked his girlfriend before him?!" She couldn't stop laughing.
"Well... I guess? That's everything you heard?"
"No but it's ok. I know you had a past with many other girls mr. Popular."
"I'm feeling bad about it"
"You don't have to. You told her I'm your soon to be girlfriend. That was pretty clear for me. I'm worried about Logan. Does he know it?"
"I already told him. He looked confused but said it was ok."
"So is now the time for kissing?" She looked at me with her puppy eyes.
"No this time I'm gonna be a gentleman. I don't lose twice in one day." With that I stood up and offered her my hand. She took it and we walked into the living room. Dalton and her dad watched Kricket. "You now how much you mean to me but..."
"You can go watch it if you want" I sat down next to Dalton.