Old times

Tessa POV
Back at home I already got the mail I expect. I got fired. I didn't even had a relationship with Oscar. I felt like they decided that for me. My day was ruined. I leid down in my bed and played Taylor Swift on my old radio.
I got a text from Oscar
Oscar❤️
O: I would love spend some time with you but it's fine if you need time for yourself.🫶🏻
T: How about you come over with Logan and we watch a movie like old times🙈

Not 5 minutes later the both walked through my door with pillows and blankets in there hand. We all leid down in my bed Logan on the right Oscar in the middle and I on the left like always. We started watching but all fell asleep at some point. Dalton got in and took a picture of us. It looked exactly like when we were younger. Logan, Oscar and me all cuddled together.
I woke up because of Logan starting to move.
"Good morning" I said sleepy
"Good morning. Look at your phone Dalton took a picture of us. We looked like we are 10 again" he smiled at me.
I looked at the photo. "I'm gonna post it." and i did. "I got the mail yesterday. They fired me."
"You know you could always be an engineer. I know last time the team at F2 was shit but you could try your luck in F1. Maybe even with me? I could ask around."
"You would do that for me?"
"Of course you my little sister"
"I'm just a few minutes younger than you!"
"Still"
I laid back in bed and cuddled up with Oscar. "You can wake me when you need something but I think I'm gonna lay here all day"
"Ok you lovebirds" he left.