Practice

Tessa POV
Best Brother❤️
T: can you take me to the paddock?
L: of course just be at the parking lot in 15 minutes
T: thank you

Logan and I talked everything out. And everything was back to normal. Oscar and Logan began to act 'normal' again and started 'protecting' me again. But since last Sunday night we didn't do anything.
"I have an interview with you and Oscar today so prepare and be professional." I said
"I'm always professional. Say that to your little love toy." He called Oscar that Since they talked but I didn't now why.
"Stop calling him that. And he will be."
"We'll see"

At about 2 o' clock the interview started. With Logan, Oscar, Lando and Alex.

T: So how was your first weekend of the season?
A: I think we did a great job but we still need to get used to the car.
LN:I still have a lot training to do but it was a great feeling.
T: and you two? It was your first race in F1
O:I have to get used to the car before I can say anything about it but I loved the feeling. But I had a great weekend on and off the track."
LS: yea so I still need time to get used to all this. But I enjoyed every second of the first race.

The interview was really great. I couldn't be happier. That was my first time on F1 TV.
Later that day was first practice.
Oscar did very well. But then he lost the car and crashed. He was fine. He got out of the car and waited to go back to his garage. I waited in his driver room and watched everything from here.
Logan was still out there giving his best. He was last but I didn't care I knew how much I tried.
Not soon after Oscar stormed into his drivers room.
"Get down." He said angry
"What?" I didn't knew what he wanted.
"On your knees." He demanded.
"Oh!" I realized what he wanted. So I did get on my knees. He locked down at me and started taking of his race suit. That was the first time since we talked about trying it out. "I was gentle last time because it was your first time. I'm not gonna be gentle now"
"Ok" I looked up to him. Not sure what to do or how to.
"Go on darling" he placed his hand on my head.
I started to unzip him and without any hesitation I started. He clearly didn't expected it that quick and started grabbing my hair. I heard a little moan and started to feel confident. I pushed him onto his couch and placed between his legs. I started again and he lay back into the couch. He started moving my head with his hand and wanted me to go faster. I tried my best. But I couldn't take it all.
"Darling I'm..."
He tried to push me away but I didn't wanted to. I continued.
"Tessa.."
But before he could say anything It busted out of him. I tried to swallow it but I was so in shock it got everywhere.
"God I'm sorry darling! why didn't you go away?" He got up to get some paper towels. He wanted to give them to me but I couldn't open my eyes.
"Let me help you." He said and started cleaning me up. I opened my eyes again and saw him right in front of me.
"I'm so sorry"
"It's fine. I should've let you go but I was so into it! And didn't wanted to stop. And I also didn't know it would be like that"
"Sorry I forgot that this is new to you, but now you have to shower."
He helped me get up and showed me his shower.
"You can use my things and my clothes." He showed me.
There was a moment of silence.
"I don't know why but I'm kinda nervous" I told him.
"Do You want me to go?"
"No... how about you join me...?"
He started smiling like a child that got a Lollipop.