Public

Tessa POV
He took a step forward and tried to kiss me but I took step back
„What's wrong?" he seemed worried.
„I got it everywhere I should clean it up first"
„Darling i don't care. It's from me anyway." with that he kissed and started touching me.
His hands felt so good on my skin. He knew exactly what he was doing.
I took my top of and he started moving his hand down to my jeans. He started to unbutton my jeans and took it off.
„Wow... I'm so glad I'm sober and gonna remember this" he whispered.
I took of my underwear and he moved his hand to my inner thighs. I felt butterflies in my stomach. He started looking at me but before I could say anything he put his finger inside. I moaned. He started smiling „I want to hear more than that"
„Oscar...I..."
He stopped. And pushed me into the shower.
„Jump"
„What?" I asked confused.
„Jump"
I still was confused but I did. He grabbed me and I wrapped my legs around him.
"You're driving me crazy" he whispered and I moaned again.
With that he pushed into me. And let out a moan himself.
But then there was a voice.
"Excuse me...? Oscar..?"
Oscar stopped directly. And I opened my eyes.
"Oh my goodness" in screamed In shock.
"Not now darling." He turned around to see Lando standing there with his back to us.
"I'm here to remind you because of the team meeting... I called and knocked but I'm pretty sure the whole paddock heard you two so...I'm really sorry... i wait outside." with that Lando was gone.
„Oscar please don't move... there is a strange feeling in my belly..."
He smiled proudly. „Darling that's a good thing. I think you're about to have an orgasm"
With that he continued and I moaned like crazy.
When I was done he placed me on the ground and showered really quick.
„Tessa I'm gonna go to the meeting. Take you time and I pick you up when I'm ready."
With that he was gone. I took my time while showering and selected some clothes from his closest. I looked like a mini Oscar but I kinda liked it. I didn't want to wait till Oscar was ready so I made my way out of his room to meet up with Logan. Everybody was looking at me but I didn't know why. Till I realized. I'm in Oscar's clothes. Fuck everybody must be thinking... well it's true but I don't want everyone to know.
I ran back to McLaren. Lando and Oscar were talking in his room.
I opened the door slowly.
„Do you want to make it public? Like I'm sure everyone heard you two." Lando asked.
„I don't know. I don't think I want to. Not like we're together or something." he answered.
Something in me broke as I heard him.
"Oscar? I'm ready to go if you are"
He was in shock for a moment but then we left together.