Perfect day

Oscar POV
I knocked on her door and waited for her to come out. As she walked out of her room I couldn't think straight anymore. She was so gorgeous. I was speechless.
"Wow. You are so beautiful. I could look at you the whole day." I said.
"Thank you Oscar... you don't look bad yourself" she blushed.
I took her hand and we got into my car. There was a silence in the car. "You're as nervous as i'm?" I tried to stare a conversation.
"You are nervous?" She seemed surprised.
"What? Of course! I'm going on a date with the most beautiful and amazing woman an earth. I never was this nervous."
"Oscar you have to stop making me blush i'm getting hot." She laughed softly
"Babe you already are hot" I had a soft grin on my face.
"That's more like you."
We had a great night together and I wished it never end. I was getting nervous. So I just started.
"Tessa. I wanted to say something.... You know I really like you. you know that by now. I wanted to ask you... you know I don't know what we are... I wondered if you would like to date me?" I never felt so nervous.
"Don't we already date?"
"Yes... I mean no... I want to officially date...?"
"We could"
"We could?"
"How about you be my boyfriend?"
I nearly had a stroke. "yes! You always have the better ideas!" I stood up and kissed her. "How about we get out of here? There is still one thing on my list"
"Yes please"
I payed and we got out of there. I drove to her favorite place.
"I know how much you like the beach."
"Thank you, I wish we could get in"
"We can" I started undressing till I only had on my underwear. "Let's go!" I rushed into the water. "Come here baby!"
"Oscar are you crazy?!"
"I'm gonna get you if don't come in yourself!"
"Turn around!"
"What? You're my Girlfriend!"
"Turn around now!"
I did turn around but tried to peek.
"Oscar stop it!"
"Ok! I can't see you now come in!"
Then I heard her in the water. I turned around and picked her up.
"Babe I'm the happiest man alive. You really are amazing!"
"I think I'm falling for you"
"I hope so"
We just fooled around in the water till I heard some noise from far away.
"Psst! I think someone is there. Gosh paparazzi are everywhere"
"Oscar I'm in my underwear! I don't want pictures of that!"
"I want some but not for public"
She hit me.
"Oww! I'm gonna go look you stay here." I got out of the water and there were someone else. „Who the hell are you?"
„Fuck. Oscar?"
„Dalton?"
„you scared me to death! I checked where her phone was and it said at the fucking beach! It's past midnight!"
„Dalton! That was a date!"
„I don't care that's my sister!"
„And my Girlfriend. So leave us alone. I'm Protecting her."
„official? Okay please protect her at all cost. I go but next time she's home at 12!"
„Ok...please just go away she want get out there half naked when you're here"
"Don't touch her!"
"I can and I will now go" I was pissed. The moment was so beautiful before he came.
"Tessa come here. He's gone!"
I gave her my t-shirt and brought her back home. At her door I waited a minute. "Can I stay here?"
"Of course Love"
We showered, cuddled and fell asleep together.