Gentleman

Tessa POV
"Babe...? Wake up. I have to go...babe?"
"Oscar...? What's wrong?" I was confused.
"We fell asleep. I have to sneak back into Logan's room before someone sees me."
I realized what happened last night.
I covered myself and distanced myself from Oscar.
"What's wrong...?" Oscar looks sad.
"Yes I just remembered last night... and I'm not your babe" I blushed.
"Last night you didn't mind me calling you babe" he looked at me.
"How should I call you then?" I asked him
"How about boyfriend?"
"You wish."
"Love?"
"Yes?"
"I call you that then."
"That's nice..." he leaned in to kiss me.
-Knock-Knock-
"Tessa why is your door locked?"
"I'm getting dressed! One moment!" Fuck. I looked at Oscar and whispered "you have to hide."
"Where?" I showed him a small corner in my room full of teddy's. "Go between them!"
"How sweet" he said and hide.
I unlocked the door.
"Come in"
Dalton came in and looked around.
"Where is he?" He asked.
"What?"
"Where is Oscar?"
"In his bed? I don't know."
"So he wasn't in your bed?"
"Dalton! That's non of your business!"
I pushed him out of my room.
"Oscar you have to go through the window! Directly next to my window is Logan's! Dalton is going to come look for you!" I saw the panic in his eyes. And he did hurry to get out.

Oscar POV
I climbed into our room and laid back on the couch.
The door opened wide.
"There you are." Dalton came in. "You have so much to learn."
"What do you mean?"
"You're Covered in hickeys" he laughed and leaved the room.
Logan stared laughing out loud.
"Shut up. At least I had a great night." I got up and walked over to the mirror. Shit I didn't notice she did this.
"Logan I'm the happiest man alive" I smiled at him.
"Do I want to know why?" He looked at me.
"She called me Love"
"Oh Oscar you really did fell for her"
"Can you blame me?"
"I just hope you two don't hurt each other"
"I want to make her happy. I promise."
"I know. You should cover them up before going out."
I looked at the hickeys again and started laughing. I made my way to Tessa's room and got in.
"Why can't everyone knock today?!" She screamed out of her bathroom. I didn't know if I should go inside or what else to do.
"Tessa? It's me Oscar."
"Oh! I'm in the shower!"
"Okay. I'll wait here for you" I didn't want to go in. I want to be a gentleman the whole holiday. Starting today. After about 15 minutes she got out of her bathroom in just a towel. I immediately turn around. Why does she have to make it even harder.
"Oscar you've already seen me naked."
"I don't want you fo think I'm here because of your body. I gonna be a gentleman for the rest of the holiday. So please get dressed darling."
"Ok I guess?" She dressed herself "ok turn around"
I did and she looked beautiful like always.
"you look beautiful darling" I smiled at her. "I need your help. You left some marks on me..." I took my shirt off to show her. She blushed. "Darling you don't have to blush."
"I never saw you topless before... only two times but I didn't had on my glasses and it was dark..." she was blushing even harder.
"Oh darling I didn't know! I thought your glasses were only an accessory" I truly was sorry. "That's terrible I saw everything of you and you didn't?"
"No but I felt everything"
"I'm sorry Darling"
"All good I can look at you now. But I don't can help you covering these. My makeup is way too light for you"
Her dad came in the room without a warning. "Tessa this door stays open. Oscar? Why are you topless and full of hickeys in my daughter's room?!"
"Sir it's not what you think! I..." I didn't know what to say.
"Oscar I always liked you. Don't ruin that by doing something you shouldn't." With that he got out again.
"He just wants to scare you love" she said and placed a hand on my arm. I blushed as she said it.