Thin walls

We showered and as we go out I asked her if I could try to do her hair but as we left the bathroom Logan sat on her bed. I was just in my underwear and she just had on her pantys and my shirt. 
"You had a great shower?" Logan asked.
"That depends." I answered
"Depends on what?"
"Are you asking as my best friend or as her brother?"
He looked angry and started going my way but Tessa told him to come down.
"Come down??? Your bathroom is right next to my room! I just heard everything! And I mean everything! I don't want to hear you talking to her like that!" Logan wasn't happy.
"No this time I was the victim! She demanded me to do it!" I said.
"You could've said no!"
"Trust me I tried to. She got into the shower with a toy!"
"Oscar stop it! You don't have to tell him everything!" She now said.
"No he's right you're evil. How could he say no to that." Logan said.
"Logan!"
"What? you really think Oscar doesn't talk to me about it?"
"At least I hoped! I promise to be quiet next time. Now please leave me alone. I need to talk to Oscar."
"No Logan don't Leave she will kill me!" I looked at him.
"Yea I will if she doesn't. I don't want to her that ever again mate. Olivia is going to be at the airport in about 2 hours. I go and pick her up. Please don't have sex when she gets here for the first time." With that he left.
She looked angry.
"Did I tell you how good you're looking today?"
"Oscar Jack Piastri! Do you talk about our sex with Logan?"
"He is my best friend! I always tell him about everything! I didn't stop being his best friend because I love you!" I realized as soon as the word left my lips. "Fuck. Sorry I..."
"It's ok love. I'm not ready to say it but it's ok."
She got on her tippy toes and kissed me on my cheek.