Complicated

Tessa POV
"Oscar I..."
"No"
He left.
I left.
No contact.
1 months later. 
Logan and I having a movie night. Logan completely distanced himself from our fight. We didn't even watched the movie we just gossiped like always.
"Logan? Apparently Oscar is back with his ex"
"I don't want to get involved. I tried."
"This asshole. I have an interview with him Tomorrow"
"I know he told me."
"He told you what?"
"She was with him yesterday"
I was so mad at Oscar. If he really was in love with me how could he be with her again? That's exactly why I couldn't say it.
"I'm gonna kill him."
I made my way through the hotel.
Oscar opened the door. I just stormed in.
"I can't believe you. You're back together with that bitch." I screamed directly at him!
"don't call her that!"
"she just likes you because of your money!"
"At least she made me feel loved!" He sounded sad.
"She didn't loved you when you were a nobody!"
"Nobody loved me when I was a nobody!"
"I did! I fucking did! For years without you don't noticing!"
"You did?"
"of course I did! You were my first love! But you always were mister popular! And I was just your best friend's sister!"
"Why didn't you said something?"
"Fuck Oscar! I did so much! Logan made fun of me for it the whole time!"
"I didn't know..."
"And you didn't care! You just did what you wanted without thinking about me! I tried so hard to stop thinking about you! And when I did stop, you walk in and do what is good for you! You took my virginity! You screamed at me! You said you loved me and when I didn't said it directly you broke my heart! You didn't got what you wanted and hurt me! You broke my fucking heart!"
"Tessa..."
"Fuck you! I fucking loved you so much! I always did what was best for you and you ripped my heart into pieces!"
I started running. And I didn't stop till I where far away. I started crying out loud. I needed to get this out. I got into my car and drove away.
Oscar called me a million times and Logan even called mum.
I called someone else. I called Lando. He knows about what happened between Oscar and me.
He was there in under 10 minutes. An actual Angel. He got out of his car and pulled me into a hug. He didn't said anything. He just hugged me. A long time. Just silence.
"Everything i touch becomes sick with sadness." I cried.
"Don't say that. I know he is an idiot but he do loves you. He called me like a million times since I'm here."
"You don't get it. He always got what he wanted. He got to do something like ask me out on a date. He can't just take my virginity and expect me to give in."
"Ok he will. Now let's go get you back in bed."