Joy

Tessa POV
We arrived at night so I didn't expect anyone to be awake. I wanted to sneak Oscar into my room. But as we opened the door my parents stood right in front of us.
"So nice to see you again Oscar" my dad started. "You now I don't gonna leave your side as long as you're here."
"Nice to see you too.."
"Who told them?" I whispered to my brothers.
Both of them looked away.
"I'm gonna find out and kill you!"
"Mum, dad we're all tried. I think it's best if we go to bed."
"Of course! I made the guest room for Oscar. I'm sure he remember the way." She tried her best but dad was looking at Oscar like a maniac. We made our way upstairs and looked at each other one last time before I turned right and he left into our rooms.
I immediately took out my phone and texted him.

Oscar❤️
T: I'm so sorry! I didn't knew they told them!
O: it's fine. Ok if I try to sneak into your room in about an hour?

Oscar POV
I unpacked my stuff and chanced into something comfortable. I laid down when I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in" I wish time would go by faster. Logan came in.
"You!"
"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to tell anyone! Please don't tell her!"
"You just ruined my holiday! She already has two bodyguards and now with your dad there're three! I didn't had one moment alone with her since last week!" I said.
"Here you are. still alive. You don't need sex to live Oscar."
"What till Olivia gets here! Your parents don't know, do they? Let's get down and talk a bit."
I stood up and made my way into the kitchen to Logan's mother. We had a nice chat for about 30 minutes till I started.
"I'm so excited to meet Olivia. Logan never told me she would come" I looked over at Logan with a smile.
"I'm just happy that he got to make some friends while he isn't home"
"Friends? Logan you never told you mother? They're dating. He talks about her everyday." I said playfully.
"Logan! You can't share a room then" she was shocked.
"Oh that's no problem we two cold share a room! Just like old times!"
Now Logan was smiling. I didn't want that to happen but I guess I deserved it.
So we got all my stuff out of the guest room and into Logan's room.
I never was so happy he had a couch.
"You happy now?"
"No I'm not but now we're not happy together" I smiled. " so now I'm gonna go to Tessa. You want to join again?" I asked him.
"Actually..." he stood up.
"No Logan!"
"I miss her you know" he smiled at me. I knew exactly what he wanted.
"No you definitely don't want to join. Because I'm gonna do everything I couldn't do this past week."
"Oscar...!"
"See you in the morning!" I smiled and started making my way to her room. I get in without knocking. It looked like she wasn't expecting me this early. She stood in front of her mirror. In the sexiest underwear I've ever seen.
"Hey..."
She jumped like crazy.
"Darling I don't want to scare you but I can't resist you anymore." I locked the door, got Right off my shirt and my pants.
"Oscar are you in a hurry?" She laughed.
"Yes!"
I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me. I started kissing her and my hands were everywhere.
"Would you do something for me darling?" She looked at me and just nodded.
"On your knees."
She looked nervous. But slowly got on her knees. She placed a hand on my underwear and just that drives me crazy.
"You're okay?" I asked and she nod again. I didn't want to lose any more time. She undressed me and looked shocked for a moment. But started. I immediately had to hold myself back. I enjoyed it but I wanted more. "Babe stand up."
She did.
"Let me make you feel good"
She started blushing. "Tell me what you like"
She looked worried. "Oh... I... I don't know"
"You don't know? Darling just tell me what you normally enjoy"
"I never..."
"I know I'm the first one just tell me what you're doing normally"
"No Oscar I never..."
"Oh! Oh..? Wow... you never... touched yourself?"
"No..."
"Okay then. Let's find out together" I even enjoyed it some more now.
"Darling lay down." She did and I got on top of her. I touched every inch of her. Slowly and carefully.
I forgot about myself and just discovered her body.

2 hours later she was more than tired.
"Promise me something?" I asked.
"Everything."
"Tomorrow it's finally my turn! I can't wait any longer!"
"What about know?" She said as she got on top of me.
"You don't have to..."
Se started kissing my neck. "Babe please..."
"What was that? Did I hear Oscar Piastri Begging for something?"
"Tessa I'm going to die!"
With that she sat down on me taking every inch off me. I let out a deep moan. "Fuck baby..." she started getting faster.
"Tessa!" I grabbed her waist and hold her so she can't move. "We forgot a condom!"
"I'm on the pill. Now please relax"
"You can't scare me like that!"
I let her down again enjoying every minute.