Fun

„Please someone need to dance with me!" I screamed and looked to the boys.
Charles and Lando jumped up and guided me to the dance floor.
At first we danced all together. After some time there were just Charles and me. I didn't even notice at what time Lando left but I couldn't care less. For the first time in my life I had fun. Like real Fun. Charles was a great dancer. He had his hands on my waist and guided me to the Musik. We danced so close, there where no room between us. Still I wanted to be closer to him.
„Tessa?" He ripped me out of my Dreams.
„Yes?"
„I really want to go but Piastri over there is staring at us like he wants to kill me." he whispered in my ear.
I felt his breath on my skin and I wanted so much more.
„He wants to protect me..." I look over at Oscar. „But right now I don't want to be protected"
I looked at him and put my hand on his chest. I never did anything more. I was so nervous. I wanted to know how it is.
Charles and I were face to face not even an inch between us...
„Tessa? You still want to dance?" I heard Oscar's voice all of the sudden. Charles took a step back and looked more than mad at Oscar. He left without saying anything.
„Ok this time I see what I did wrong... I'm sorry" Oscar grabbed me by my waist.
„you just ruined my first kiss!" I was mad at well.
„Tess... you didn't miss anything"
„How would I know! I will die a virgin because of you!"
Oscar smiled, grabbed my hand and guided me to the bathrooms.
„Oscar what are you doing?"
„You want to know? Are you sure?"
„Of course I want to! Now tell me why are we here"
„I wanted privacy" with that he grabbed my head with both hands and kissed me. He kissed me? I needed a minute to realized what was happening. But I Liked it? I think I did?
I didn't stop. I closed the gab between or body's. I placed my hand on his neck. I didn't know what the hell was happening. Till he stopped. I was shocked.
„So you happy now?" he asked me with a smile on his face like nothing happened.
„What the hell Oscar! What did we just do!"
„I kissed you? You wanted to be kissed"
„I... yes but... I... just..."
„Tessa? It was just a kiss. I do anything to protect you. If that means I have to kiss you. I do it"
„looks like you should protect me from yourself! You could've just told me that you wanted to kiss me" I started laughing. Still had my hand on his neck and he still got his on my waist.
„But we both way to drunk to get a clear thought" he whispered.
„I don't think I want to have a clear thought"