Always

Oscar POV
Charles rushed to me.
„Oscar?"
„What do you want? Aren't you busy?" I rolled my eyes.
„It's Tessa... we..."
„What is it?"
„I started undressing her and she started crying I stoped and ask what's wrong but she just said your name on repeat!"
„What have you done?"
„Nothing I swear!"
I started running to the bathroom.
I heard her crying.
„Tessa?"
She opens the door. She wasn't dressed.
I pulled her into a hug and I started crying as well. Logan comes through the door.
„Wait. She isn't dressed" I wanted to protect her.
„omg Oscar keep it in you pants!" he ripped me off her.
„No Logan! He didn't do anything!" Tessa cried out loud.
I got up and pulled her back into a hug.
„Tessa what happened?"
„I want you not him"
„Right now?" I asked confused.
„Ok that's to much information for me. Oscar you got this" and Logan was gone.
„I don't know. I just want you!"
„Ok but I'm stupid I need to know what you want exactly. Do You want me to cuddle you? Do you want me to Fuck you? I need to know what you want. Because I don't want to do something wrong." I was so stressed.
"Can we do both?"
I directly stated touching her. She put her top back on and guided me outside
"I drank way too much to drive. Can you?" She hold up her car keys. I took them.
At the hotel she was like a different person.
"I started touching myself. I know what I want know." She was so confident.
She pushed me onto my bed and started unzipping my pants. I got rid of my shirt. She grabbed me and started. I melted under her touch.
I couldn't control myself. I grabbed her hair. She started getting faster.
"Darling I..."
She stopped.
"What? Why did you stop?" I was completely out of breath.
"I'm not finished yet." And with that she sat on top of me. I filled her up completely. She moved slowly and grabbed her breast. I couldn't believe my eyes she was so hot.
"Darling I want you so bad."
She stood up and said "then take me"
I jumped out of bad and pushed her onto the door, she wrapped her legs around me and I started kissing her. My hand was everywhere.
I pushed inside her and she moaned. 
"Fuck Oscar I'm about to..."
I got faster and harder. she started screaming. "Darling I love it when you scream." I was on a whole different planet. "I love you"

She looked at me.
I noticed what I just said. "Oh god... I..."
She grabbed a blanket and hold it in front of her. "Oscar..."
No. I can't do that.
"I'm sorry. Just forget about it." I grabbed a jogger and left. My own room. I ran to Logan

"Logan! I did something."
He let me in.
"We did it."
"Ok I don't want to know"
"I said I love you."
"You did what?"
"I said it. And she stopped and covered herself"
"Wait you idiot said it meanwhile?"
"I said it meanwhile I..."
"I'm gonna trow up. Oscar why the hell did you do that?"
"Because I do love her!"
"I've had enough. You stay here."
"I... what?" But he was already gone

Logan POV
"Tessa open the door"
She let me in
I got to Oscar's closet and gave her a shirt.
"You know how much he love you? You don't have to tell me that the timing was bad but he said it because he loves you! He's like a baby because of you! I never saw him like that. And I was on your side because I thought he would Hurt you but now you are hurting him!"
"Logan I loved him since we were young. I just don't know what to do!"
"Good. I know now come on."
We got to my room and there was Oscar. He was shaking.
"Tessa has to say something."
"I...have feelings for you"
"Tessa. I don't know if that's enough. Because i do love you"