Sadness

Oscar POV
One month has gone by.
Logan smiled at me. "What about your feelings for her?"
"I don't know if I want to talk to you about that."
"What do you mean, just say it"
"You're gonna be mad at me"
"Say it!"
"I have a crush on her."
"Ok...that's ok... isn't it?"
"No because I want to have her in my bed."
Logan punched me in my belly.
"No Oscar!"
"I'm just truthful!"
"Oscar stop thinking with your dick!"
"It's not my dick! The way a room lights up when she steps inside."
"That's what I want to hear" he smiled again
"But my dick also likes her. And she liked him." I started smiling at Logan
"You like being a provocative ass."
"I do"
"Oscar you need to tell her"
"No I rather have her as a friend."
"Ok so we just pretend that you don't have a huge crush"
"Finally you understand"
"I'm not gonna leave you two alone."
"Whatever. Are you ready to go?"

As we got into the club I saw her. Dancing with Leclerc. I wanted to go home already.
"Everything ok?" Logan asked.
"Of course"
I watched her the whole night. Charles did too.

Tessa POV
Charles was obviously flirting with me the whole week. At first I didn't want to flirt with him but Oscar made clear he doesn't want to be we me. We didn't talked for a whole month.
"I'm gonna get us something to drink" he whispered before he left. I saw Oscar and Logan looking at me. I smiled and Logan smiled back but Oscar just turned around. I had enough. I made my way over there. I grabbed Oscar's hand and guided him to the bathrooms. Logan followed us.
I got into the men's bathroom and shouted at everyone in there to get out.
"Tessa you got nothing to do in here!" Oscar started!
"Shut up! You made clear you don't want me in your life! And I made a mistake but I apologized! But you didn't even talked to me! So stop looking at me like I'm a whore because I finally started going out again!" I let out everything.
"Tessa..." Logan tried
"Don't act innocent! Leclerc undressed you with his eyes down there!" Oscar was now screaming as well.
"HAHAHHA you? You wanna tell me he wants to fuck me? What did you do? Oscar? Go on tell me! You also just fucked me!"
Silence. I stormed out of the bathroom.
There was Charles with shots
"Sorry it took so long"
"everything is fine." We drank our shots.
I wrapped my arms around his neck.
He looked at me in confusion.
I started kissing him. And he looked more than happy i did.
I started touching him. And I felt something moving in his pants. He stopped.
„let's go somewhere more private" he told me.
I nod and he guided me to the same bathroom. We looked a door and he started undressing me till he realized I was crying.