Friends

Oscar POV
He stormed in.
"Logan I don't even know what to say" I started
"You fucked my sister! How about starting there! I trusted you!"
I tried to say something but Logan didn't let me. He looked to Tessa "and you! Why the fuck would you do this? Jump in bed with the first one that gives you a chance?"
I never saw that face on Tessa.
"Shut up! Shut the fuck up! I can and will do what I want! I've had enough! I'm done! You don't get to shout at me like that anymore. And now go!" Tessa screamed. "I don't want to see you anymore! Go Away!" I never saw Logan cry before but I'm pretty sure Heidi's now. But he left without a single word.
„Tessa..." I tried.
„And you! How could you do something like that! I was drunk! I didn't know what I was doing! Get out!" she continued.
"Tessa I'm..." I couldn't say anything before she pushed me out of her room and not long after she throws all of my stuff out into the floor and smashed the door shut.
So there I was naked in the middle of the floor in the hotel.
"Fuck"
I heard laughter. As I looked around I saw Lando. "Do you need help?"
„Fuck off.... Yes..." I gave in.
I told him Everything.
„Dude I kinda understand them both but you were drunk just like her it always takes two" he said.
" I get why Logan is upset but I don't know what she wants from me" I told him.
"Dude you just took her virginity..."
"But I ask her like a million times!"
"I know but maybe she doesn't remember" he said. "You two have to talk to each other."

Tessa POV
I started crying. I was alone and felt dirty. I called Georg. He was there for me in 10 min. And I told him everything.
"Wow..." he was speechless.
"I know but the worst part is, it was good..."
"Oh god maybe you need to talk to him. He is such a good friend I'm sure he didn't want to hurt you."
"I call him now I don't want to be mad at him"
So I called him.

Oscar POV
My phone started ringing.
"It's Tessa" I was confused
"Talk to her!" Lando said.

"Tessa?"
"Hei... I want to talk to you..."
"Of course I can be there in 5"
"That would be nice"

Lando left and I made my way to her room as I See Georg walk out of it.
"She is very confused about what happened. I'm gonna make you hate yourself when you continue hurting her." He left before I could say anything.
I knocked on her door and she opened.