Evil

I started getting close to Oscar and moved my hand up and down his muscles.
"Darling you know I'm not sleeping"
"I know" I started playing with waistband. And moved a finger between it and his skin. Something moved and he hold his breath.
"Tessa I'm trying to be a gentleman! You really make it hard for me!" He said.
"At least something is hard." I grabbed him.
"Darling I can't control me any longer."
"Okay. If you say so." I got up looked the door and got into my bathroom. "I'm gonna take a shower if you don't mind"
"Me? No I don't mind. Never. I'm just gonna stay here."
"You know after last time I ordered something. Thank god for same day delivery."

Oscar POV.
Suddenly something started vibrating. I thought she brushed her teeth.
"You know that's not my toothbrush love" she says softly.
I realized and jumped up immediately.
"That's unfair! You're testing me!" I wanted to go in there so bad.
"No I'm not testing you. You can be a gentleman after. Right now I don't want you to be nice"
"Dear lord give me strength." 
"It's waterproof" she turned on the shower and it started vibrating again.
I couldn't think straight anymore I took off my clothes and walked straight into her shower.
"Give me that."
She jumped frightened. "I didn't see you coming in. You know I didn't mean to be mean" she really was frightened now and she should be. I tried my best but she wanted it that way.
"Give it to me now."
She did. I took a step closer to her and looked down to her.
"I don't like to say something twice."
"I'm sorry Love"
"Turn around and bend over."
She did turn around "Be gentle"
But I didn't want to be gentle. I grabbed her waist whispered
"You told me I could be a gentleman later. You didn't want me to be nice. So bend over and take it." I pushed inside her and she screamed out. "Your family will hear you darling." I started again. She moaned like crazy. Before I finished I stopped.
"Turn around and look at me again."
She did and I pushed her softly to the wall. With one arm I grabbed her face with the other I started her toy again. "I want you to look at me" I slowly started. It was way smaller than me so she was already ready to take it all. "She rolled her eyes and moaned again. I covered her mouth with my hand and started getting faster and deeper. She grabbed my arm and her legs started shaking. I realized she came all over my hand. "Fuck darling." I wanted her so bad. "I need you Oscar. Please! Please I want you so bad" that was music in my ears. I picked her up and fucked her against the wall. At this point I didn't care that she was screaming like crazy. I loved her shaking voice calling my name.
"Babe I'm about to..." she suddenly unwrapped her legs from me and I let her down. "What?" I asked a little pissed because I nearly finished. She just kissed her way down over my muscles and got in her knees. She looked up at me. "Don't look at me like that darling. Can you take it all?" She said nothing and just did it. It didn't took long until I reached the point. "Babe I'm about to cum." She didn't stop. "Babe..." she got even faster. "Fuck... I can't hold it longer..." I tried pushing her off one last time but she wouldn't stop. I came into her mouth with a slight moan.
She swallowed it like it was nothing.
I had to lean back on the wall.
"I didn't think it would work. And you thought I couldn't see you rolling your eyes and biting your lips." She smiled at me from the ground.
I looked down at her in shock I really thought she couldn't see me. "You're not wearing your glasses. Stop playing"
"Contact lenses. I see every inch"
I covered myself. "Hey! Stop staring!  You could've said something!"
"You would have done it if you knew i would see it."
"Come let's at least shower for real." I looked down at her.
"I would love to stand up but I can't feel my legs...."
I started smiling proudly. "Let me help you darling."