𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 .

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻 '𝗥𝗼𝗰𝗸' 𝗦𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗷𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗔𝗴𝗲: 𝟮𝟰

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻 '𝗥𝗼𝗰𝗸' 𝗦𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗷𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗔𝗴𝗲: 𝟮𝟰

𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊

...

"Mommy, please.. where I'm gone go?"
"Ion know but you gotta get tha fuck outta here."

...

"Good morning, Blue!" Rock turned over on her side seeing her boyfriend; Johnathan whose eyes were still closed as she smiled up at him.

"Good morning, rock." He said in a monotone, his eyes still closed as she pressed a forced kiss onto his lips.

"Yknow.. ever since mommy kicked me out, I been a lil sad but you make me so happy." She grinned, innocently, showing all her teeth.

"Mhm." He nodded, pulling out of the grasp she had on his waist, walking to the bathroom.

She sighed, her smile slightly dropping as she rolled out of bed as well, walking over to the mini fridge that he had in his room. Grabbing a bottle of Hennessy.

It was the first thing she did when she woke up, the thing she did consistently throughout the day, and what she did right before she went to sleep. Drink. That was all she did. She was a drunk mess very often. But it healed her.

It healed her, her inner child, her spirit. It helped her protect her true feelings about her life, as well as the relationship she had with Johnathan.

"What we doing today, Blue?" She called out to her boyfriend as she laid on the bed; already half way done with the Hennessy bottle in her hand.

"You ain't doing shit, I'm going to some interviews n some shit."

"Blueeee~" She whined, putting down the bottle, walking over to him, grabbing his waist and looking up to him, "You know I like being with you. All day. I love you." She smiled.

"Yea.. but this is for work and ion want you making me look worse than you already do." He pushed her away, going to his closet, grabbing some clothes to get in the shower.

"I don't want you to make me look bad.." She waved around her head, doing air quotes, silently mocking him as she walked back over to the bed and lingering bottle on the floor, finishing it as she laid back down, preparing to take a nap.

💕

𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊!