𝐒 𝐈 𝐗 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍.

𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻 '𝗥𝗼𝗰𝗸' 𝗦𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗷𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲𝟮𝟰@𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻

𝟮𝟰
@𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻

-
-
-

𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆 - 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟵𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰
(𝟳:𝟰𝟱 𝗽𝗺)

The couple got home and took a shower together, finally able to rest after a very live night.

"Sahaja." Von called out to her by her middle name. He liked her middle name better than her first name, he thought it was prettier than Chrisean.

"Yes?" She responded as she spread lotion around her body.

"I love you."

Chrisean felt her heart stop at the simple sentence, she hadn't heard those words in so long.

"I-I love you too, Dayvon." She smiled, tears filling her eyes.

"Why you crying, Princess?"

"I don't know.. I just.. I don't know, it's been a while since I heard those words." She sniffled.

"You such a crybaby, Sean." He laughed, kissing her.

"Shut up, Dayvon." She giggled as he hugged her from behind.

"So what we doing tomorrow, Princess?" He asked.

"Don't you have to work, performances and shit?" She said.

"Fuck allat, you n ma daughta' allat matter."

"How you know my baby a girl?" She laughed.

"I juss know, ma. But nah forreal whatchu gone be doin' while I'm out?"

"You don't want me to come with you?" She said sadly, poking her lip out.

"You better not cry, Sahaja." He said, sternly, kissing her forehead, "You know it's nun like that ma, I juss didn't wantchu ta feel forced to come."

"Well I have a check up, then I was gonna go to the store and find something to make lunch, are you gonna be home in time?" She asking, looking at his lips rubbing over them.

"What time is your check up?"

"2:00."

"Ight, well I gotta interview at 3, then I perform at 6 but I still got some shit in between that."