𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐋 𝐕 𝐄.

𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗮 '𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗮 𝗥𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗲' 𝗟𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻 𝗣𝗲𝘆𝘁𝗼𝗻𝟮𝟵@𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗲

𝟮𝟵
@𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗲

-
-
-

𝗧𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆 - 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟴𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰

"YASSSSS SEAN!!" India cheered as she and the others watched her pose for the photographer.

Now that she was officially separated from Johnathan financially, she needed a way to keep the money coming in. So she dabbled in a lot of things, including rapping and modeling, those being the two things she likes the most.

@𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐧

𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐧𝐧! 🎵📸💕

comments disabled

"THIRTY MINUTE BREAK! GREAT WORK EVERYONE!" The photographer yelled and everyone let out a sigh of relief. Another one of the employees handed Chrisean a water bottle as she waddled over to her chair that said in the back corner where the makeup vanity and stuff was.

"Hiii indiiii!" She smiled, seeing her best friend run up and hug her.

"Hi seannnn!" India smiled, rocking her side to side as they hugged.

"Aye get off my girl like that, folks." Von said, rolling his eyes, grabbing India's shoulder pushing her off of Chrisean.

"Hey mama." He smirked at her with his low, red eyes since him and Durk had just finished smoking.

"Hi daddy!" She smiled, grabbing his face, bringing him into a kiss.

His hand held her stomach as they kissed.

"How my baby doing?" Von kissed her neck, rubbing her stomach.

"He's good." She smiled, looking down at her stomach which had a small bump.

"You think it's a boy?" He asked.

"Yea, I always wanted a boy." She smiled, rubbing her belly.

"Ain't you said you always wanted a girl?" He chuckled, "Anyway, you hungry?"

"I guess I don't care what the gender is," She shrugged, "yea, you know what I'm really craving?"

"What mama?" He smiled.

"Sushi, with eel sauce." She smiled, innocently. The only sushi place in the area was 45 minutes away and it was very popular so the wait time was bound to be about 30 minutes, and Von hated waiting that long.

"Princess.." he groaned, "Why you ain't say sum about sushi when we were around somewhere closer wit a shorter wait time."

"I'm sorry daddy, but I really want sushi right now." She smiled, holding his hands, looking up into his eyes innocently.

The look in her eyes made his dick hard, "Ight, fuck.. imma be back in like an hour." He rolled his eyes, pulling up his pants, leaving to go get her sushi.

-
-
-

"You like it?" Von chuckled as he watched his girlfriend dip her spicy crab roll sushi in the eel sauce.

"Yes, thank you!" She smiled, leaning in for a kiss but he leaned back shaking his head, seeing that she had a little bit of eel sauce on her lip and he didn't like the way it tasted at all.

"Why you do that.." She pouted.

"Because you got eel sauce on your mouth n that shit nasty as hell." Von laughed as he watched her wipe her mouth leaning in for another kiss.

He smiled, kissing her lips just as the photographer called everyone back to the set, she jumped down from her chair, running over to the set.

💕