𝐅 𝐈 𝐅 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍.

𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘃𝗼𝗻 '𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗩𝗼𝗻' 𝗗𝗮𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗻 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘁𝟮𝟵@𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘃𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗿𝗺𝗱𝗮𝗼

𝟮𝟵
@𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘃𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗿𝗺𝗱𝗮𝗼

-
-
-

𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆 - 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟵𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰
(𝟳:𝟬𝟬 𝗽𝗺)

It wasn't long before they left the club and they were now in the car, on the way home.

"Shit Princess..." Von groaned, guiding Chrisean's head up and down as she gagged on his dick.

"Mmm... fuck." He groaned as he held her head down as he nut in her throat, trying to pay attention to the road.

She lifted her head up once he was done cumming. Breathing heavy, saliva and nut spread on her face, he grabbed her throat bringing her into a long, passionate kiss.

"Daddy.." Chrisean groaned as they stopped at a light, luckily his car had really dark tints so nobody could see them.

"Take your clothes off." He looked at her with low eyes, his voice slightly deep.

It made her even wetter.

She pulled her pants and panties off, throwing them onto the floor, laying her seat back, spreading her legs open.

"Fuck ma.." Von groaned as he pushed his fingers into her, feeling how tight and wet she was.

He took his fingers out, using her wetness to lubricate her clit as the light turned green. He pulled off, driving a lil slow as her rubbed her clit in circles causing her to moan.

"Oh fuck..." She moaned watching as he rubbed her clit.

He stopped his movements, moving his fingers back to push inside her.

"Fuuuuckkk~ Von, shit!" She moaned as she came on his fingers.

Von watched, both amused and amazed, almost forgetting he was driving. That was his favorite thing about Chrisean, sexually atleast. She was a creamer, something about seeing her cream slowly fall out of her was so much more satisfying than watching her squirt everywhere.

"Damn mama.." He whispered, feeling himself get hard again, he pulled over into a dark alley, they were only about 6 minutes from his house but he couldn't wait, he wanted to fuck now.

He made sure the doors were locked and the windows were all the way up before cutting off the lights, taking off his pants and boxers, grabbing Chrisean and placing her on his dick, moaning as he felt her tighten around him.

"Ohh fuck.." He whined as she began to lift her hips up and down, riding him slowly.

After about 10 minutes they were both ready to cum.

"Daddy.. fuck I'm gonna cum."

"Shit me too ma.. go faster.." His low, brown eyes looked into hers full of lust, making her instantly speed up.

"FUCK FUCK FUCKKKK!!" She yelled as she came all over his dick, it wasn't long before he grabbed her hips, holding her down as he came inside her.

"Mmm.. fuck.. that shit was so good, thank you, ma." He smiled at her while he cleaned them up, luckily he always kept 2-3 packs of baby wipes and a couple napkins in the car for this exact reason.

He handed her a water bottle, knowing she was probably thirsty.

Once they fixed themselves up, he finished the drive back home while Chrisean slept in the passenger seat.

💕