𝐄 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍.

𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻 '𝗥𝗼𝗰𝗸' 𝗦𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗷𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲𝟮𝟰@𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻

𝟮𝟰
@𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻

-
-
-

𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆 - 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟮𝟭𝘀𝘁, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰
(𝟮:𝟬𝟴 𝗮𝗺)

"You ain't doing shit ta my shordy, pussy ass nigga. I'a get yo ass killed, come to the O right nie!" Von yelled into his phone.

He was currently on the phone with Johnathan after seeing the threat towards Chrisean, he just snapped, him and everybody else that cares about Chrisean, which was a lot more people than she was used to.

She listened as everybody in the living room made threats towards Johnathan, it made her heart warm seeing so many people ride for her.

"AYE VON TELL THAT BITCH ASS NIGGA I'A BE ON HIS ASS HE KEEP FUCKIN WIT MY LIL SISTA!" Sosa yelled, laughing.

Von shook his head, "Yo ass crazy, folks."

Johnathan sat on the other side of the phone, quiet. He was angry that Chrisean had so many niggas backing her up, it made it harder to get to her. Well, in reality, he probably couldn't get to her at all.

"SAY SUMN BITCH ASS NIGGA!" Von yelled, soon after the hang up sound was heard.

"Oh Ight, niggas is hoes. Don't act like you he onnat shit if you not." Von laughed, sitting back down.

"Lemme see yo phone." He said to Chrisean.

She handed her his phone and he went to her Instagram, blocked Blueface, doing the same to his number.

"That bitch ass nigga ain't on shit ma." Von shook his head continuing to eat the food her and India made.

"Mm.." She hummed, laying her head on his shoulder.

-
-
-

(𝟱:𝟬𝟬 𝗮𝗺)

Finally, everyone had left and it was just Chrisean and Dayvon laying in the bed together.

She rubbed over his lips and chin, as he slept, completely in love with him and everything he was.

"Ma why you not sleep?" He asked with his eyes still closed.

"I can't." She shrugged, "Plus, I like watching you sleep." She added.

"You a fucking weirdo, princess, respectfully tho."

"How you call me weird then say respectfully? That's the most disrespectful thing ever." She laughed, moving her hands up to his head, massaging it. For some reason she loved it just as much as he did. It brought her comfort and also helped her sleep.

"Mmm.. ma you makin' my dick hard."

"From rubbing your head?" She shook her head.

"Hell yea, come suck ma shit."

"Daddy it's so lateee.." She whined.

"Cmon ma, I need yo shit, you be swallowing my shit." He whined, grabbing his dick through his sweatpants.

She laughed at his neediness, moving in between his legs pulling down his pants and boxers, she held his dick in her hands, kissing on the tip before licking around him.

"Hmm.. fuck ma juss swallow my shit."

She got a decent amount of spit in her mouth, letting it drop onto his dick, using her hand to move it up and down, once she seen precum start to leak from his tip she opened her mouth, going all the way down so her nose touched his pelvis.

More spit formed in her mouth as she moved her head quickly, hearing more moans and groans leave his mouth as he held her head, how fucking her mouth.

"Fuck Princess.." He moaned, "God, suck that shit ma."

She sucked in her cheeks, making a slurping sound as she moved her head up and down.

"Fuck I'm so close. Just a lil more ma.." He huffed.

With that being said, she moved from his dick to his balls, sucking and playing with them, going back to throating his dick.

"Fuck! Yes.. yes.. cmon ma.." He groaned, finally getting his orgasm as she played with his balls.

He came down her throat, his thighs slightly shaking as she continued to suck his dick.

He came again before she lifted up, wiping her mouth.

She went in the bathroom to rinse her mouth out before coming back and laying down.

"Fuck ma.. that shit was good as hell." He breathed heavily.

"Mhm, youn never help me get my nut off." She rolled her eyes turning over with her back facing him.

"Don't een try to say that dumb shit, I always help you getcho nut when you want it."

"Mhm." She hummed falling asleep.

💕

Next chapter is a time jump, I am having a really hard time prewriting when I really wanna publish all of it right now!!😂😂