𝐎 𝐍 𝐄.

𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻 '𝗥𝗼𝗰𝗸' 𝗦𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗷𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲𝟮𝟰@𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻

𝟮𝟰
@𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻

-
-
-

𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆 - 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟬𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰

"I'm so excited, Blue!" Chrisean giggled as they walked onto the jet, they were flying to Chicago for some of Johnathan's performances and interviews.

"Yeah me too." He smirked down at her, having a loose grip on her hand, slowly trying to pull away.

"Why you letting go, Blue?"

He shook his head, "Get onna jet, I gotta go talk to somebody real quick." He let go of her hand as she continued to walk up the steps of the jet, slowly, looking back at him as he waved her off, turning around walking to the back of the plane.

Once she got comfortable inside the jet, sitting by the window because she liked looking at the clouds as the plane passed through them, she heard the loud slam of the plane door shutting, she looked around seeing that her boyfriend was nowhere to be found.

"Wait wait! Where's Blue?" She jumped out of her seat and looked at one of the flight attendants.

"He isn't taking this jet. This jet goes to Chicago, his schedule is set in North Carolina, he won't be traveling to Chicago for another 2 weeks I believe. According to the tour dates."

"WHAT?! NO! STOP!" Chrisean yelled as the jet began to take off, she looked out the window to see her man talking to another bitch, with all his luggage still on the loading cart.

She hit the window, screaming his name as if he could hear her, "BLUE! BLUE! BLUE STOP! BLUE!" She yelled, tears filling her eyes.

For a split second, he did look up, but she was already too far off the ground for their eyes to connect.

She hurriedly reached for her phone to send a message to him.

She cried seeing that her message didn't go through and popped up green, he blocked her

"Fuck.." She cried, "Aye y'all got any Hennessy?" She yelled.

"No ma'am, Ms. Malone. We don't permit alcoholic beverages on this flight." A flight attendant said to her.

She could see the tears in the young lady's eyes as she nodded, accepting the fact that she would simply be stranded in Chicago with nothing but herself and her belongings.

Blue had taken all her money that she had made individually since she had signed a contract that she—which she regretted—didn't read before signing that stated all her independent earnings would be given to him.

The flight from Cali to Chicago would be a short flight just about 4 hours so Chrisean decided to just sleep through it all.

💕

Hiii pretty babies! She is back (and completed this time!)