𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐄 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍.

𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻 '𝗥𝗼𝗰𝗸' 𝗦𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗷𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲𝟮𝟰@𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻

𝟮𝟰
@𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻

-
-
-

𝗧𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆 - 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰
(𝟭𝟮:𝟭𝟬 𝗽𝗺)

Chrisean looked down at her 6-month belly super excited for her baby to come in the next 3 months. Her and Von were almost finished the nursery, and today was the baby shower/gender reveal.

Chrisean wanted to do everything in one because she didn't really like going out to multiple events at a time if she didn't have to (hence why she only really went out if she was performing or to support Von).

"Bae, did you call the people and ask if they finished decorating yet?" Chrisean called from the bathroom as she brushed out her wig.

"Yea, they said the place gone be ready in time for the party."

"Ok." She felt relieved because the party was supposed to start at 12:30 but in reality most people would probably show up at 2:00.

-
-
-

"Ok! Thank you all for your gifts!" Chrisean spoke into the mic, "But now! It is time for the gender reveal games! Thank you to my best friend," she smiled looking over at India, "for helping me set all this up!"

"So! There will be 5 games! Each game, there will be one person to find out the gender, if you are the person who finds out the gender, keep it a secret! Don't make a face, don't gasp, and don't tell anyone else! At the end of the games, the 5 select people will come up and reveal the gender! Of course, the few people that already know won't compete in the games, so that includes myself, Von, India, Mama Taesha, and Tesehki."

Chrisean smiled at her sister who had tears in her eyes. Her and her sister weren't on the best of terms up until about 2 months ago when she reached out to her to tell her about the pregnancy.

Over the course of a few weeks, the sisters had apologized to each other, talked about their childhood, their lives and everything that had gone on since the last time they spoke.

"Understood?"

"Understood." Everyone in the room replied.

"Ok! Let the games begin!" Chrisean handed over the mic to her big sister who would be the one announcing the games.

"First game, egg hunt! This game is a simple egg hunt game! Except, one of the eggs that are hidden, will have a card with the gender in it. There are eggs all over this hall, y'all will have 10 minutes to find the egg with the gender in it. Once you find the card, put it in your pocket, your bra, wherever to keep it safe. Time starts in 3..2..1! Go!"