𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 - 𝐎 𝐍 𝐄

𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻 '𝗥𝗼𝗰𝗸' 𝗦𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗷𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲𝟮𝟰@𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻

𝟮𝟰
@𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻

-
-
-

𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆 - 𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰

"Fuck.." Chrisean groaned as she limped around on her sore feet. She was now 8 months and with labor getting closer and closer the pressure on her lower back and body was heavy.

She found herself having to use the bathroom very often with her bladder being weaker, she limped around due to her sore and wide feet. She had to wear slides and sandles because her feet got too wide for most of her shoes.

She went to the masseuse to help with the pain in her lower back and she had a very short temper with everybody.

"You tryna go out onna date later ma?" Von asked her, coming up behind her, lifting up her stomach.

She let out a heavy sigh, being grateful to have all the pressure on her body leave for a few minutes. He did this everyday, randomly, for about 15 minutes. He heard about it on TikTok and wanted to try it, once he seen the relief it brought to his girlfriend, he made it a normal thing.

"Von.. why can't we just stay in the house." She whined.

"Princess, we don't eva go on no dates. We been together almost 8 months, I wanna do sum fa you."

She huffed, pulling out of his grasp, "Ok, Dayvon. I understand that, thank you fa real but I'm 8 months pregnant, I don't wanna be in nobody restaurant walking around wit sore feet."

"Sahaja-"

"Shut up, Dayvon. I'm not talking to you no more." She rolled her eyes, walking upstairs to go lay down.

-
-
-

"Oh my god fuck.." Chrisean moaned as she held her legs up while Von ate her out.

"I'm sorry mama.." Von hummed against her making her moan more, "Do you forgive me, princess?"

"Yes! Yes! Fuck!" She moaned pushing his head further into her pussy.

"You sure, ma?" He asked, using his tongue to circle her clit before sucking it into his mouth.

"Yesss daddy, I forgive you!" She moaned as she came.

He slurped it up, mixing it with his spit, letting it drip onto her clit. He sucked on her clit, fingering her quickly, letting her cum one more time before stopping.

He got up, spitting the remainder of cum and saliva out in the sink, he came back in the room with a pack of baby wipes, he wiped her off gently, her legs shaking slightly when he got to close to her clit.

"But forreal Chrisean. You fa'give, ma? Ion be meaning to be inconsiderate a nun but I miss going out witchu. It's like all the intimacy in our relationship left once you got pregnant."

"And you say that right after you finished eating me out." She rolled her eyes, going to turn off the bedside lamp.

"Man.. cmon Sean." Von sighed as she laid on her side, simply ignoring him, "You ain't gave me no head or no pussy inna minute, we ain't been on no dates.." he explained and she still ignored him.

"Goodnight, Dayvon."

He took that as a sign to just roll over and go to sleep.

-
-
-

𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆 - 𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰

"Surprise ma!" Von said as Chriseans eyes watered and her bottom lip started poking out.

After their arguments last night and this morning, he took it upon himself to get her some of her favorite food, drinks, along with some money, clothes and flowers with a handwritten note.

"Daddy.." She poked her lip out further as she cried, making him laugh and pull her into his chest.

"Shhh, mama. Just look at yo gifts." He held her face in his hands, kissing her lips.

She nodded, going over to the island counter where everything sat.

First thing she noticed was the huge bouquet of flowers with a note next to it.

I'm sorry, Princess. You are the best thing to ever happen to me, you carrying ma kid n everything, ma. I apologize for not understanding your feelings and only worrying about myself, so after you read this and open all your gifts, I wan' give you yo own spa day at home.

She cried as she finished reading it, turning around to see Von holding a bright smile on his face.

She picked up the humongous bouquet of flowers, holding it next to her head with a smile as Von took a quick picture, she sat it back down, moving over to the duffle bag which held $40,000 in cash with another note that read: just because ily ma n im sorry xoxo.

She cried some more while opening her food, drinks, and clothes. She just couldn't believe someone would dedicate this much time and money to her and her feelings. He did all this because he felt bad for making her feel bad. Blue wouldn't never.

She jumped into his arms, "Thank you, Daddy!"

"You welcome, Chrisean. I love you ma. Now cmon so we ca' start yo spa day." Von smirked, kissing her lips, taking her up the stairs.

🩷

Sorry for the wait; I was running errands, had to bring hella groceries in the house, cook, eat, clean everything up, and I was absolutely exhausted after. Here is chapter 21!