𝐄 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓.

𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘃𝗼𝗻 '𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗩𝗼𝗻' 𝗗𝗮𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗻 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘁𝟮𝟵@𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘃𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗿𝗺𝗱𝗮𝗼

𝟮𝟵
@𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘃𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗿𝗺𝗱𝗮𝗼

-
-
-

𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆 - 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟮𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰
(𝟭:𝟯𝟬 𝗮𝗺)

"WHO IS THESE NIGGAS IN YO PHONE, SEAN?!"

"NOBODY GET OUT MY FACE!" Chrisean rolled her eyes and walked off as he continued to follow her.

"CHRISEAN I WILL FUCK YOU UP, WHO IS THESE NIGGAS IN YO PHONE? THIS BITCHASS NIGGA TAMMAT HE TRYN SEE YOU, DONT FUCKIN PLAY WIMME SAHAJA!" He grabbed her throat, pushing her against the wall.

"MOVE! GET OFF ME DAYVON! IAN FUCKIN WIT NOBODY HE JUSS DMED ME!"

"SO WHY THA FUCK YOU TEXT THA NIGGA BACK?!" He pushed the phone in her face, showing her the message that read 'that's crazy asl, you deadass?'.

She just rolled her eyes, continuing to struggle with him, cursing for him to let her go and get off of her but he didn't listen, still tryna figure out who all these niggas was in her phone, like he wouldn't pull up and kill all of em.

-
-
-

"Yesss.. fuck I'm sorry." Chrisean wailed, watching herself in the mirror as Von fucked her aggressively.

"You was gone talk to them niggas?" He tightened his grip on her throat, leaning down to her ear.

"No!" She whined.

"Who this pussy belong to?"

"You! Fuckkkk~!" She shouted as she came.

"What's my name? Say it!" He continued to fuck her, pressing against her g-spot.

"Daddy.." She whispered.

"Whatchu say?" He grabbed her hair pulling her ear up towards his mouth.

"Awww.. daddy fuck, please!" She clawed at the sheets, out of breath.

-
-
-

It'd been 4 hours since Chrisean and Von had stopped fucking and Von was nowhere to be found. After he helped Rock clean herself up and made sure she was asleep he left the house, going God knows where.

"Von.." Chrisean called out as she had just woken up, feeling a little hungry but her legs were too weak to get out of bed.

"Von!" She yelled, still no response.

She turned over, not seeing him in the bed nor in the room, she reached towards her phone, trying to turn it on, realizing it was dead, she huffed, tossing it back on the night stand.

I guess I'll just sleep until he gets here.

💕