𝐒 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍.

𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻 '𝗥𝗼𝗰𝗸' 𝗦𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗷𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲𝟮𝟰@𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻

𝟮𝟰
@𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻

-
-
-

𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆 - 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟮𝟬𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰
(𝟮:𝟱𝟲 𝗽𝗺)

Chrisean was currently at home alone, cleaning up, doing household chores. Von was out, working and she didn't have much else to do after getting back home from the store.

Von's interview video wouldn't be out till later so she couldn't even watch it while he was away, which is usually what she did when he was on live while not at home.

She knew she could've went but honestly, she didn't feel like it, she wasn't that far along but her body was constantly cramping and getting used to the baby which made her very uncomfortable.

As she sung along to 'Promise' to Ciara her phone dinged with a message. She picked it up, hoping it was her boyfriend, but to her disappointment it wasn't, in fact, the mere name made her heart drop.

 She picked it up, hoping it was her boyfriend, but to her disappointment it wasn't, in fact, the mere name made her heart drop

Immediately, she knew she would have to tell Von. Which she did.

She felt a huge wave of relief come over her as she read his last message

She felt a huge wave of relief come over her as she read his last message. She put her phone down, continuing to clean up, Von's house was pretty big so there was a lot to clean, once she was done, she warmed up two bags of Orville Redenbacher's Ultimate Butter popcorn pouring them into a big bowl going to sit on the couch.

"Disney+" She spoke into the remote, once it opened up on the TV, she went to Bluey, oddly enough, she really liked the show. She liked the underlying messages it had about life and parenting and truthfully, she took some lessons from it, and while she was a soon-to-be mom she figured that it would be nice to get some tips.

"Mom." She whispered, dancing along to the theme song, "Dad. Bingo. Bluey!"

Her phone rung and she answered it, not paying attention to the Caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Hey rock, what you doing?" She heard her hairdresser and close friend, Marsh ask.

"Nun, watching TV, wassup bro?"

"Why ya boyfriend outside ma house asking me where you at."

Chrisean simply laughed, "That's not my boyfriend, but ion know why he outside yo house, I'm in Chicago right now."

"WHAT?! When were you gonna tell me that, Chrisean?"

"I didn't have to. If you actually checked up on me like a real friend you would know he dropped me off out here a while ago." She said, nonchalantly, munching on her popcorn.

"Mane text him and tell him to get the fuck from my house or I swea' imma fuck you up bro!"

"Yea ard." Chrisean rolled her eyes, hanging up and blocking Marsh's number.

Their "friendship" had always been rocky but in the last few months she really realized how fake Marsh really was, just the way she talked to and treated her made her realize she probably was weird and wasn't good company to keep.. which her older sister, Latifa, had been telling her as long as they'd been friends.

She put her phone back down, laying down on the chair, falling asleep.

-
-
-

(𝟭𝟭:𝟰𝟱 𝗽𝗺)

"Ma.. Ma.. you woke?" She squinted as she was woken up by a familiar voice.

"Huh? What happen? What I do?" She sat up quickly, rubbing her eyes feeling scared.

"Chrisean, what are you talking about you ain't do nuffin'." Von shook his head.

She looked around seeing Durk, India and a few other people that she didn't quite recognize.

"I juss wanted to tell you foenem was over and wanted to see if you was gone go back to sleep upstairs." Von moved her hair out her face, standing in front of her.

"Oh." She stood up, "Why you bring people home, I missed you daddy." She whined, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Y'all are gross." Booka joked.

"Mane Booka shut up, you a hating ass nigga, you mad cause you ain't got no bitch." Von laughed as Chrisean kissed him.

"My fault." Chrisean said, separating herself from Von.

"Why you watching this kiddie ass shit." Muwop laughed looking as an episode of Bluey played on the TV.

"I like it! Shut up." She punched him a lot harder than she meant to making him let out a scream.

"OW! Damn yo strong ass!" He yelped, holding his shoulder.

"Sorry imma lil heavy handed." She chuckled.

"Just a lil? That shit hurt! Feel like Von hit me!" Wop shook his head going to sit on the couch.

"You gone to upstairs ma?"

"Nah I'm ok, I might as well cook now. Y'all hungry?"

"Nah, I'm good." Von shook his head and she got a 'yes' from everyone else.

"I'll help you cook, Chris." India spoke and they walked into the kitchen together, beginning to cook.

💕

I'm almost done with the book!! So excited to publish ts ik y'all missed it!!