𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 - 𝐓 𝐇 𝐑 𝐄 𝐄

𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻 '𝗥𝗼𝗰𝗸' 𝗦𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗷𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲𝟮𝟰@𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻

𝟮𝟰
@𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻

-
-
-

𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆 - 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰

Chrisean was now 2 days away from her due date but she was silently praying that he would come today, especially because she had a performance today that she was very much dreading. She checked the time, seeing it was 8:56, her performance started at 9. She shrugged, not really caring.

She rolled her body out of bed, getting onto her feet and waddling to the closet, she grabbed a sweat set which was her merch that was set to come out soon, she sat in a nearby chair, crossing her legs over each other as she pulled on some socks and then her white air forces. She grabbed a beige cap, putting it over her 6 straight back braids which she had been getting a lot in the later months of her pregnancy.

It was quick, simple and easy. She didn't have the patience to sit and get some intricate style especially because her back started to hurt when she sat up straight too long, everyday she couldn't wait to just lay in bed and stay there, but she had shit to attend to.

...

She rolled her eyes as the promoter and DJ started introducing her in this long drawn out way, she just cut him off, she was already late, pregnant, and ready to leave, no need to drag everything out.

"WASSUP CHICAGO!!" She yelled, walking onto the stage and hearing the immediate sound of deafening screams and chants of her name.

It almost brought her to tears, seeing everyone being there to support her, she looked around for her boyfriend, his friends or anybody else that should've been there, but no.. there was only Tifa. Which she appreciated, her big sister, the one who raised her was standing in the front of the crowd, watching her with tears in her eyes.

"LETS GET THIS SHIT STARTED!" She yelled as the instrumental to 'Vibe' played.

"BANKROLL GOT ITTTT!! FUCK IS TALKIN BOUT BIG BABY ONNA MIC!"

B-B-Bankroll got it

"ITS A VIBE ALL THE TIME! ITS A VIBE ALL THE TIME! ITS NO SURPRISE, CANT LOOK ME IN THE EYES, THEY WANNA SEE ME FALL CAUSE THEY KNOW IM ON THE RISE!"

She watched as the crowd rapped along to the chorus.

"VIBE!" She screamed the adlibs, "VIBE!"