𝐓 𝐖 𝐎.

𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘃𝗼𝗻 '𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗩𝗼𝗻' 𝗗𝗮𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗻 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘁𝟮𝟵@𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘃𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗿𝗺𝗱𝗮𝗼

𝟮𝟵
@𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘃𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗿𝗺𝗱𝗮𝗼

-
-
-

𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆 - 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟬𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰

"Aye Von, whea you at folks?" Booka yelled out, walking into the house.

"In ma room!"

He was currently in his room, smoking and playing GTA like normal, he never really did shit else unless he was out on the block or in the studio making music.

He ain't have no girl, he didn't feel like calling up no hoe to fuck, he just enjoyed his own presence and peace.

Booka came in the room, "Cmon Bro, Durk throwing a party at his place."

"I'm not tryn party right now, gang." Von shook his head.

Booka looked at his watch, 8:20 pm. The party started at 9:00.

"You got 30 minutes, pussy." Booka said before walking out the door, leaving the house, heading to Durk house.

-
-
-

𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻 '𝗥𝗼𝗰𝗸' 𝗦𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗷𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲𝟮𝟰@𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻

𝟮𝟰
@𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻

-
-
-

𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆 - 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟬𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰
(𝟴:𝟮𝟬)

Chrisean finally landed in Chicago and she had some help from some of the flight attendants getting her luggage off the plane. Her eyes were red and swollen from all the crying, and her cheeks were puffy and had marks from the seatbelt on them from her nap.

"Thank you." She whispered in her heavy accent to one of the employees.

"You not from here is you?" The man who also had a heavy accent asked.

"Hell nah." She giggled for the first time in a while, showing her teeth.

"You have a nice smile, ma." He complimented making her smile.

"Thank you.." She said softly.

"You welcome." He copied her tone, closing all her bags now that he was done checking them.

"Have a nice day." He gave her a firm nod and she nodded as well also giving a smile in return.

Maybe Chicago ain't that bad.

She thought.

Now I gotta figure out where imma stay..

She looked down at her phone which was luckily on 97%.

She took a seat, scrolling through google trying to find places nearby that would let her rent a room for free.

She eventually found a motel that was a short 20 minute walk but with all the luggage she had, she needed a ride.

She sat there, too nervous to ask anybody for money or a ride, eventually finding herself dozing off.

"Hey, are you ok?" A nice woman walked over to her, seeing that she was half asleep on the airport chair.

"Huh? Oh yes, thank you. Just waiting on a ride." Rock lied.

"You sure? You've been sitting here for a while, I don't mean to be creepy but I've been here for about 20 minutes waiting for a ride as well and you haven't left yet. Can you see how far your ride is?" The sweet woman sat down next to her.

"Oh um-" Rock hesitated.

"You don't have a ride do you, honey?" The woman smiled.

"No." Chrisean shook her head.

"It's ok. My boyfriend will be here to pick me up soon, I'm sure he'll be able to give you a ride to wherever you need if I ask."

"Really?" Chrisean started to tear up again, it seems like all her days had been filled with tears recently.

"Yeah of course." The woman smiled, "You want a hug?" She asked, seeing Chriseans eyes filled with tears.

"Yes." She whimpered.

The woman smiled, pulling Chrisean into her embrace as she let out a loud cry into her shoulder.

"Let it all out, baby." The woman said to her, rubbing her head.

After a while, Chrisean was all cried out, she lifted her head from the woman's shoulder, wiping her eyes.

"What's your name, sweetheart?"

"Chrisean."

"I love that name, nice to meet you, Chrisean. I'm India."

"Nice to meet you, India." Chrisean smiled.

They hugged one more time before Indias phone buzzed and the two women picked themselves up, grabbing their luggage as well, walking towards the car outside waiting for them.

💕